SEVEN

I called my mom the following day, she didn't sound happy about me not calling her since I've been gone but when I explained that I had been practicing she understood. My mom had talked on and on about how she was excited to come to one of my shows, I agreed simply just to get her off my back. "I'm proud of you Ella!" She had told me before she hung up, if only she knew the truth.

The girls went shopping and instead of going I stayed back to call my mom. I should've gone honestly. I got ready and went for a walk around New York. I didn't mean to but I had accidentally left my phone in my room. I passed many places but ended up by a pond in Central Park. The sun was above me, it was warm but there was a breeze. There was lily pads and frogs sitting on them. I laid in the grass with flowers all around me. I felt at peace, for once in a long time.

I chase Arabella in the back yard with my dad following. "Come here Bella," I laugh while running. "No way," she giggles. "Be carful you three or you'll get hurt!" Our mom says joining us outside. "Hi sweetie," our dad walks up to her hugging and kissing her. "Ewww," Bella and I shout at the same time. "Tag!" I shout touching Bella and running. "That wasn't fair," she shouts and I giggle. "Ok girls, it's dinner time," my mom shouts out at us. I didn't even notice it was getting dark out. "Okay," we both say and run inside. I take some bread as we come in. "No, Ella! Wash your hands," my mom says grabbing the bread from my hands. Arabella and I go to the bathroom to wash up for dinner.

I didn't realize I had dozed off, and I had no idea what time it was. I close my eyes again and doze off again.

I keep running along the field. The daisies and flowers were beside me as I ran, Bella was ahead of me. My hair whipped in the wind as we ran faster and faster. "We have to make it to grandmas," I shout tears streaming down my face. "I know," Arabella shouts at me falling down to the ground.

She sits there sobbing and I look back to see our parents chasing after us. "Arabella we can't stop," I tell her. "It's for the best Ella! Mom and dad aren't together, I'm leaving!" She never used my first name. "We can't give up, please!" She shook her head. "Not this time," she said drying up her tears. My mom stopped running and I saw tears in her eyes, my dad kept running to get Bella.

"Then I'm going with out you," I snap hatred suddenly in my eyes towards Arabella. "Leave me, never come back. I don't want you to be my sister any ways," I shout at her. "How could you say that Ella?" She gasps and my dad gets closer. "You gave up, I thought you loved me." I then take off running to our grandmas. I didn't look back, and didn't say goodbye to her.

When I arrive to grandmas I just stay there with the horses crying. My dad didn't say goodbye. I see my moms rusted red truck driving up to my grandmas old blue 2 story house. I sat there stroking Lucy, one of my grandmas horses. My mom talks to my grandma and she points to the pasture where I was. My mom gets on her horse, chestnut, and rides out to me. "Hey baby, calm down." She soothes and hugs me. "Arabella gave up," I sob.

I wipe my tears away that I didn't even notice was there. I think it's time for me to leave. I start my walk back to the hotel, I only stopped once to pick up dinner. Around 11 o'clock I got back to the hotel. Alyssa was fast asleep when I got to the room. I check my phone to see six missed calls from Hannah,three un-none calls, and nine texts.

I check my messages and they were all from the boys and Alyssa asking where I was. I'll call Hannah tomorrow. I grab my cloths and I go to take a shower.

When I get done I see Alyssa sipping coffee. "Where were you?" She asks when I walk out. "Looking at sights, I went to Central Park," I explain to her. Suddenly she stands up and hugs me. "What was that for?"

"Seems like you needed one," without hesitation I begin crying. Alyssa carries me to my bed and begins calming me down.