Chapter 21

{Dance away}
{Chapter 21}

I see Niall and our location is the beach.

He sends a smile my way.

"Come to me!" He says starting to wiggle his eye brows and I laugh walking over to him. "This is your birthday gift from me!" He tells me.

After a picnic and it becoming less crowded, we started to walk around the beach talking about random things.

"And this one time I was at the movie theaters with Hannah. This little kid thought it would be funny to pull my pants down and the next thing I know, everyone is laughing at me! I was so embarrassed, Hannah pulled my pants up and we ran out laughing." I tell him.

"Oh, yeah? Well this one time Harry, Louis and I went to the movies and we play this game where we do everything possible to get kicked out. So, we start screaming at a funny part and we just go on and on. By now everyone is posses at us, the theater guides come and kick us out. We are banned from that place," Niall tells me and we laugh.

"We have to try that sometime," I tell him and he nods.

I check the time before breaking the silence, "We need to head back for sound check." Niall agrees and we head to his car.

A/n
I'll update again tomorrow but I'm tired and I couldn't leave you guys at a cliffhanger.

Love you guys