Chapter 12

{Dance away}
{Chapter 12}

"So let me get this straight, dad is married to Brooke's mom-" I got cut off by Arabella. "Call her mom, that's what I call her." I huff.

"And she is friends with Alyssa?" This is such a small world! "Ok, I got to go. Brooke is coming," I hung up before she could answer.

"Mom and dad are wondering when your coming in," Brooke says. "Yeah, I'm coming now."

I follow her inside the house. I see my dad standing there talking with my mom? I haven't seen him in forever.

"Dad!" I say hugging him. "Arabella," he hugs me back. "Hey mom," it felt weird saying that. "Hi, dinners ready. Go sit," I listened and went to go sit.

"So what did you do today, Arabella?" Brooke asks. "Oh, me and Luke went to see my sister Ella! I finally got to see her, it's been so long," it was also weird talking about myself. "Wait, Ella? As in your twin Ella?" My dad asks. He acts like I'm not his daughter to. "Yeah, just because you don't want to have anything to do with her doesn't mean I don't," I snap. "Arabella! Please-" I interrupt my "mom". "No! So this is what happens behind my back! All these years I thought you would want to see me yet you just replace me? You got married to some witch and I just can't do this!" They all look at me weird. "Ella? Is that you?" Alyssa asks breaking the silence. "Yes, I would like to go back to the hotel please. I can see my own dad doesn't care for me," Alyssa nods and I take off for her car ignoring my dad's pleads to come back.

When Alyssa comes to join me in the car we left. "Are you ok?" She asks me. I shake my head starting to cry. "It hurts seeing my dad with someone else, replacing me! How long have they been together?" I ask Alyssa wiping my tears away. She bites her lip, "You should ask Arabella."

What was she hiding from me?

When we get to the hotel I run to my room. When I get there I start beating at the door till I see Niall open up. I collapse in his arms starting to cry again. "Where is Arabella?" I manage to get out. "Ella? Are you ok?" He carry's me over to his bed laying me down and he lays next to me.

"M-my dad doesn't care," I sob into his chest.

I hear the door open and close.

"Ella?" It was Arabella. "What are you not telling me?" I ask looking at her. Her eyes get big. "Ella let me explain!" I shake my head no. "Get out, I don't care!"

About an hour later I was calm. Arabella left and it was just me and Niall. He sang to me and held me. He try's to get up but I tighten my grip. "Please don't leave me," I say my eyes starting to water. "I'm not leaving you, I promise! But I would like something to eat." I let go smiling a little bit. "Can you get me something?" He nods. "Pizza?" I nod and he warms it up.

"Here you go," he hands it to me and sits next to me. I look at him and I lean in as he does the same.

BAM

A/n

Nella!!!! Who ships it?