➳ soon.

I woke up to the sunshine streaming through my opened window

I woke up to the sunshine streaming through my opened window.I realized I forgot to close the curtains last night.I sighed as I tried to open my eyes and adjust to the light.I tried to move but I realised I couldn't.That's when I felt an arm wrapped tightly around my bare waist.

Wait what?

I turned around in the speed of light to find my long term boyfriend, Johnny Orlando, staring down at me with a huge grin on his picture perfect face.It took me a while to gather my thoughts and understand what was happening.

Johnny, after being away from me for three weeks for a family vacation, was back home.

At that moment I jumped up and engulfed him in a massive hug.I shoved my face in the crook of his neck to prevent myself from crying of happiness.

He chuckled and wrapped his muscular arms around me.He lifted my chin up with his index finger and pulled me in for a kiss.

I pulled back as I chuckled."Morning breath you doofus."

"Couldn't care less"he shook his head and pulled me in for a kiss which I gladly accepted this time.

The need for air came to me so I pulled back from the kiss.

"Told you I was coming home soon."said Johnny while planting a kiss on my forehead.

I shook my head and replied back"Yeah well your soon usually means months so sorry for being surprised"

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him so we could enjoy the rest of the day together.

A/N

this is crappier than donald trump's hair.but hey at least its smthng.also i've been watching shawmila edits all day and let me tell u.THEY'RE FUCKING ADORABLE.:)))

"Here I am
Still tangled up in you"

"Tangled up in you"

Aaron Lewis