➳ boys.

Me and Johnny were on our way to the mall to pick up Edeline

Me and Johnny were on our way to the mall to pick up Edeline.She begged us to hang out with her friends and we allowed her.After a few hours she had called telling us that her and another friend of hers didn't have a ride so she wanted us to pick them up.We of course agreed.

We were only a few minutes away from the mall when I decided to call Edeline and tell her we were close.After a few rings she picked up.

"Hey mom.Are you guys on your way?"she said while trying to gain her breath.

"Yes Ede we're only five minutes away.Are you okay?"

I noticed Johnny turn his head towards me and raise an eyebrow.

"Um-yes mom.Why do you ask?"

"You sounded like you were trying to gain your breath back.Are you sure you're okay?"

"Haha yes mom of course.Oh-um-text me when you guys are here.See ya."she said while nervously chuckling.

"Weird"I mumbled while I turned my phone off and put it in the front pocket of my jeans.

"What's wrong love?"Johnny asked me with concern and curiosity etched upon his face.

"Oh nothing you have to worry about.It's okay."

The moment we entered the mall's parking lot my eyes widened.Johnny stopped his car abruptly and I noticed him gripping the steering wheel tightly.

In front of us was Edeline, kissing a boy.I wasn't mad at her.Edeline was a beautiful 16 year old girl and I had already given her permission to date.I was just disappointed that she hadn't told me anything.

But I couldn't say the same for Johnny.His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel tightly.

I notced he was about to open the car door but I gripped his arm in a successful attempt at stopping him.

"Love stop.You're really mad right now and I don't want you to do or say anything you'll regret.Just please, stay in the car while I go handle the situation.Okay?"

"Y/n that's Edeline.With a fucking boy!I can't be calm"he said and made another attempt at opening the door.

"John Vincent Orlando.If you dare open that door right now I'll make sure you will regret it for the rest of your life."I said calmly.Johnny stared at me and finally nodded his head.I gave him a nod and opened the door.

Edeline turned her head and she finally noticed me.I could tell from afar that she was scared shitless.

"Edeline.Who is this young man?"

The guy who was now next to Edeline seemed nervous.

"Uh-um this is my b-b-boyfriend, Noah"

I stared Noah up and down.He had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.My eyes went towards their hands which were intertwined.I noticed Noah's hand squeeze Edeline's hand as to assure her that everything would be okay.I tried my best not to smile and kept my serious facade.