⤿ dream.

Johnny's POV

Johnny's POV

it had happened again.i woke up, my chest heaving up and down as I tried to calm my rapid breathing.i rubbed my temple as I started to remember the dream.each and every time I saw it it'd get weirder.

the dream usually consisted of her and me, cuddling up in an unknown bed and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

it had been like this for the past week.i couldn't control them.it was as if I craved for her presence, but I knew I couldn't have it.

from the dreams I usually remembered every detail.from her creamy white skin to her piercing fierce eyes.the way her angelic voice would whisper words in my ear, as we cuddled up, awaiting for the sunrise.

 but I knew my dreams would never become reality.

the harsh reality of my life was that I had feelings for y/n, and there was nothing I could do about it.

a/n

mkay so this is trash but I actually got inspired by a real life situation that is currently happening to one of my friends lmao.since he is a guy I thought johnny's pov would be cooler and maybe a little different from what I've done on my previous imagines.also this is my last week of school until winter vacation and im gonna be more active I promise.

"I'm uncontrollable, emotional, chaotically proportional
I'm visceral, reloadable"

"Twisted"

Missio