➺ leather jacket.

"y/n, since whe did you own a leather jacket?" i heard my best friend, macy, yell from inside my closet

my breath got stuck in my throat and my eyes widened slightly.

"o-oh it's edan's.not mine."

"why would your brother leave his jacket in your closet?" she sighed "is he really that stupid?"

i let out a sigh of relief.she couldn't know.yet.

✺✺✺

the second i stepped foot inside the house where the party was being held at, the smell of alcohol and sweat enfulged me.i let out a cough, already feeling slightly uncomfortable.

after assuring macy i'd be fine by myself i made my way towards the kitchen to find something entertainng to do, since all the dancing and the grinding going on on the dance floor weren't exactly my forte.

as soon as i stepped into the kitchen area, my eyes fell on him.the guy who had been occupying my thoughts for the past weeks.the guy who held such a dear spot in my heart in such short time.the guy who i had fallen for, fast and hard.

as if feeling my eyes on his back, he turned around and his emerald green eyes met mine.he gave me a small grin and nodded his head towards the backdoor, indicating he wanted to talk to me.i nodded and let him go out first, trying to avoid any suspicions.

after a minute or so passed, i moved from my spot and made my way towards the backdoor.

as soon as i stepped foot outside i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me.my back crashed into a strong chest and i inhaled the person's familiar scent.

"you look really fucking great tonight y/n." he said, slightly whispering, managing to sent shivers down my spine.i grinned up at him and pecked his jaw.

"could easily say the same for you." i said as i slightly rubbed over the spot i had just kissed.

suddenly i felt him turn me around completely and crash his soft lips on top of mine.as i kissed him back, i could feel the butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

when we pulled back from the kiss, he looked at me and smiled.i smiled back but suddenly remembered something.i fake frowned and looked at him.

"you know you've made a horrible mistake right?"

his smile slipped off his perfect face and confusion washed all over him.

"what are you talking about?"

"when you came over last night john.you left your leather jacket in my closet." i slightly chuckled.

he grinned, happy that i actually wasn't mad.

"i'm sorry y/n.i left my leather jacket purposely at your house, so whenever you look at it you can remember the first time me and you had s-"

"johnny stop!"

i hit his shoulder in a playful manner and chuckled along with him.

"i don't think i will ever forget that night, even if i tried."

A/N

is this cute?ugly?crappy?idek how i feel about this lmao.also i deleted empty1. because o just couldnt find any motivation to finish it.so yeh thats that.love yall mwah. <3