➸ earthquake.

It was past noon

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was past noon.Me and Johnny were both laying on the couch talking to each other.My feet were propped up on his lap while his hands were rubbing my bare legs.We were both in our pajamas since it was a Saturday anyway.

Suddenly I heard this little noise.It was barely audible but I snapped my head towards John.Suddenly our apartment started to shake.Stuff were falling off of the shelves and the lamps on the ceiling were making cracking noises.

"Y/N COME UNDER THE TABLE."

With as much strength as I could muster I ran towards the dining room table, slithering under the chairs and sitting on all fours under the table.I turned my head slightly to the left, noticing Johnny sitting in the same position as me in the other end of the dining table.

As soon as we felt the shakes subside, the both of us went out from under the table and ran towards the front door.

"Baby please look at me.Whatever happens we're gonna go through it together.Okay?"

I nodded my head as I felt tears sting my eyes.I grabbed Johnny's hand and ran out of the front door, and down the stairs of our complex building.

The second we reached outside our eyes fell on the big amount of people scattered everywhere throughout the neighborhood.I felt Johnny's hand tighten his grip on my waist, making me feel as safe as I could in this situation.But my calmness didn't last long.Someone screamed.

"ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE!"

The sound of bricks and rocks falling from the buildings filled the air, accompanied with children's cries and people's screams.Suddenly I felt someone pull me towards the crowd.It was Johnny, who was running towards the exist of the complex, where there were not that large buildings around, which lessened the risk of us getting hurt.

My eyes filled with tears but I gulped them back.I couldn't cry in a time like this.As we were running through the tunnel towards the exit, more bricks started falling down on the sides of the tunnel.The fear and anxiety was eating me alive.

Few seconds later we made it out of the exit, not harmed and still holding onto each other's hands for dear life.My heartbeat started slowing down, knowing that the risk was away.Not completely, but we were safer for now.

I turned my head towards Johnny and hugged him tight, not wanting to let him go.

"Dear God babygirl.I thought I lost you.That was so scary oh my god.My life legit flashed right before my eyes."

And he was right.Oh God how right he was.The risk of one of us getting harmed, or maybe even not surviving was extremely high.

"I love you John.I love you so much.I'm so glad the both of us are alive and unharmed."

He kissed my forehead and held me tighter into his embrace, wordlessly confirming that he would be there for me every time.

A/N

PLEASE READ!!!

this imagine is exactly what happened to me yesterday afternoon.right then and there i thought that was the end of me.the first earthquake lasted for about 20 seconds.i want u guys to know.please keep ur loved ones close.no one knows when the end of a person's life is.even if that life is urs.so please live ur life to the fullest and surround urself with people u love and that love u back unconditionally.earthquakes are one of the most unpredictable natural disasters and im so glad me, my family and my best friends made it out alive and perfectly unharmed.it was a really strong earthquake and i hope everyone that lives in the same country as me is alive and healthy.

"Yeah, I heard you said I ain't the type for you
I don't regret it though, I learned from it"

"Lie"

NF

joнɴɴy vιɴceɴт orlαɴdo ~ ιмαɢιɴeѕजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें