➺ dead.

screams

screams.cries for help.sounds of rocks colliding with each other.sirens.

these were the only sounds that pierced through the air.the buildings, now ruined and collapsed sat there, evidence of the catastrophe and chaos that was engulfing the country.

but i was looking for him.he was nowhere to be seen.tears pooled at my eyes as the possibility of him being stuck under the ruins of the collapsed buildings crossed my mind.

that couldn't happen.it wouldn't.

suddenly i heard a voice yell."there's another person under here!".

the firefighters got to work.they removed rocks, pieces of metal and other stuff trying to free the trapped body.

i stood there, slightly shaking from the cold november weather.i wrapped my jacket tightly around my body, trying to receive some warmth.

after a few minutes of staring at the scene in front of me, a familiar hair color started to appear on the surface.

i froze.it couldn't be him.maybe it was someone else.there were hundreds of people with dirty blonde hair right?

but when his god-carved-like face appeared in the surface i lost it.i fell on my knees and sobbed loudly.so loudly i was sure everyone could hear me.

but the one single sentence that was said after Johnny was taken out of the ruins completely broke me.

"he's dead."

a/n
this imagine was written in memory of all those beautiful souls who died because of the catastrophic earthquakes that hit my country.there were about 46 deaths and 758 injured.not everyone is found yet.young or old, 46 people's lives were taken from this world and there was nothing we could've done to prevent it from happening.at least they're in a better place now, hopefully watching over us and protecting us from any upcoming earthquakes which keep happening every hour or so.love u guys.mwah <3

"I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't"

"Into the unknown"
Idina Menzel