➳ tease.

     "Babygirl!"yelled my boyfriend, Johnny Orlando, from the bathroom connected to our bedroom.I rolled my eyes and instead of replying I got up and headed to the bathroom.

     I opened the bathroom door and I was greeted by Johnny dancing around the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist and with no music on.

     I giggled and he turned his head around and started looking me up and down.I was wearing his t-shirt and under it I only had a pair of shorts on.Johnny's t-shirt reached the middle of my thighs so the shorts were barely visible anyway.

     He reached his hand out for me to take.I chuckled and without a second thought allowed him to pull me towards his chest.His hands wrapped around my waist while mine intertwined behind his neck.

     We started slow dancing while Johnny kept humming melodies of different songs.I tilted my head up and saw that he was already staring at me.Even though me and him have been dating for about 8 months he still manages to make me blush and act like a high school girl around him.

     Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that he was staring intensely at my face, more like my lips.He started inching closer and closer to my face.But instead of kissing my lips he started leaving kisses all over my face.My nose, forehead, cheeks.Slowly he started going down to my jawline and then to my neck, leaving butterfly kisses which drove me insane.

     Tired of him teasing me, I decided to take matters in my own hands.I pulled his head towards mine and crashed our lips together.He widened his eyes in surprise but then started kissing me back.

     After we broke apart, he looked at me and smirked."Can't get enough of me huh?"

     I fake glared at him and slapped his shoulder."It's not my fault you decide to tease me!"

     He chuckled and pulled me towards his chest, hugging me tight.I felt droplets of water from his wet hair fall onto my nose.I looked up at him and grinned."I love you John".

     "I love you too y/n".

A/N

shawn mendes could kill me and i'd thank him :)

also u guys liked this?like this made my heart melt ngl :')

You're a sunflower
I think your love would be too much

"Sunflower"

Post Malone ft. Swae Lee