➺ tinder.

(A/N : the pov in this imagine is a little bit different.u'll catch on as soon as u start reading tho.)

"Darcy stop!" my best friend screamed as I continuously hit her with a pillow

"Darcy stop!" my best friend screamed as I continuously hit her with a pillow.I laughed out loud at her and kept hitting her until I was out of breath.

"Oh lord that was so much fun."I said as I fell face down on my king sized bed.Odele sent a glare my way and slapped the back of my head.

"You're so childish." she said as she chuckled at me rubbing my sore spot on the head from where she had slapped me.

I shook my head and turned my body around so I could sit in front of Odele.

"I'm bored." I said.That sentence was all it took for Odele's face to light up.She practically jumped off my bed and ran towards my desk where our phones were.As soon as she laid her hand on her precious device she creepily turned around and spoke.

"Let's open a fake tinder account."

I widened my eyes at my best friend's stupid and risky idea.

"Odele we can't."

She shook her head at me and scoffed."Oh come on Darc.Don't be such a goody two shoes.We're not even gonna give away our real names.Pretty please."

I stared right at Odele's puppy dog eyes and sighed.

"Ok Odele fine.But today is the only time we're gonna do this.Okay?"

Odele nodded her head excitedly and jumped on my bed.Her fingers shook from excitement as she downloaded the app.

A few minutes later the app icon appeared on Odele's phone screen.We both giggled as we opened the app and created a profile, using the name we thought of earlier and the picture we found on the depths of the internet.

Both of us started swiping right to every boy that appeared on the cards.Most of them were a close distance away but that didn't matter.Suddenly a familiar face appeared on Odele's screen.I all but screamed.

"Odele stop!"

Odele jumped slightly and stared wide eyed at me.She had recognized him as well.

'D-darcy.Is this who I think it is?"

I shook my head as I kept staring at the face plastered all over the screen.The familiar dirty blonde hair and green eyes I had seen so many times.

"I-It's him Odele.It's y/n's boyfriend."

Y/n was my older cousin.Me and her had grown up together and cared for each other deeply.I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me.We acted more like siblings than cousins after all.Seeing her boyfriend's face on a dating app made me sick to my stomach.Y/n loved him so much.He was the main reason she was happy.Johnny and her had been dating for almost two years now and I was so freaking happy for her.But now I'm scared.Scared that her heart might get broken.