➸ break 2.

It was Monday.Last night I had received that dm from Johnny which I hadn't replied to yet.I was scared to go to school.I didn't wanna face him.Scratch that, I didn't wanna face anyone.But I couldn't skip school.So I decided to suck it up and go.

✺✺✺

The moment I entered school I ran into my classroom.Conveniently I had my first class with Victoria.The moment I entered my eyes landed on the empty seat beside my best friend and I speed walked to it.As soon as I sat down Victoria looked at me with sympathy coating her facial features.

"Have you slept at all last night?"she asked while keeping her voice down so the other classmates around us wouldn't hear.

"I guess I got about two or three hours of sleep."I sighed as I tried to avoid her burning stare.

"Don't forget y/n.It's just a break"as soon as she said that the teacher came in, not giving me a chance to reply back to Victoria.

✺✺✺

I had managed to avoid Johnny and his friends all day.It was finally lunch time.Me, Victoria and Diego, our guy best friend decided to sit down under the oak tree to eat our lunch.

As soon as we sat down Diego noticed the slight tension in the air and became curious.

"What are you guys mourning about?"he asked while stuffing his sandwich in his mouth.

I sighed not even bothered by his eating habits."Me and Johnny are on a break"

The moment those words left my mouth Diego spit his food out of his mouth, onto Victoria's face and stared at me with his mouth wide open from shock.

"Wait why?You guys were so in love.It was actually kinda gross.But still tho why?What happened?"

So I told him everything I had told Victoria.When I finished my story he stared at me with sympathy-filled eyes.

"I hope you guys get through this.I mean, you are so in love with each other for God's sake.There is no way you're gonna end for good.Right?"

I stared at him and then at Victoria.I shook my head as I tried to hold back tears.

"This time honestly it feels different.It feels like its the e-end."