➺ what makes you beautiful.

i woke up from my nap to my head pounding and to my throat feeling as if someone was scratching it repeatedly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

i woke up from my nap to my head pounding and to my throat feeling as if someone was scratching it repeatedly.i turned my head slightly to the left, finding the motion hard to do cuz of my severe headache, and stared at the medicine my mom had left on my nightstand in the morning before she had left for work.

after convincing myself to drink the medicine, i got out of bed and slightly wobbled my way out of my room, towards the kitchen.suddenly a loud noise, which sounded like music but in the state i was in i couldn't exactly tell, started booming through my house.

thinking it was my younger sister again, i let out a groan and stomped my feet towards the kitchen where the annoying sound was coming from.the sight i  was greeted with surprised me to no extent.

right there, in all his glory, stood johnny orlando, swaying his hips and using his spatula as a microphone while "what makes you beautiful" by one direction was booming through the speakers.i put my hand over my mouth muffling my laugh, while staring at my boyfriend enjoying himself.

as if on que, the music ended and johnny turned his head to the left, his grin slightly falling at the realization that i had seen him enjoying one of his guilty pleasures.

i laughed, my pounding headache and severe throat burn long forgotten as i made my way towards my boyfriend.

"that was quite a show orlando." i stated as i saw his cheeks redden out of embarrassment.

he opened his arms and hugged me tightly, resting his chin on top of my head due to our height difference.

"yeah and you won't tell anyone about it.or mention it ever again."

"don't worry baby, i find it cute that you still listen to one direction.not judging though." i slightly giggled as i saw him fake pout at me.

"whatever happened now won't be mentioned ever again.now sit there because i made you breakfast since a little birdie told me you were sick."

i grinned up at him, internally melting at his cuteness and caring ways.

"i love you baby."

"love you more princess."

a/n

so here's another one.ngl im kinda proud of this.its kinda cute.anyway love yall mwah. <3

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed"

"What makes you beautiful"

One Direction

joнɴɴy vιɴceɴт orlαɴdo ~ ιмαɢιɴeѕजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें