➳ smile.

     I was cuddled up in my boyfriend's arms watching Titanic.I was sitting between his legs with his arms wrapped around my waist and our fingers intertwined.My head was on his chest near the crook of his neck.

     The TV mounted on the living room wall showed the scene where the titanic started to sink.Tears welled up in my eyes but i kept watching the scene.

     Of course later on the screen played the scene where Jack drowned.Tears rolled down my cheeks as I saw the sad scene play in front of me.Suddenly I felt something wet hit my neck.I turned my head and stared up at my boyfriend's face covered in tears.

     "Baby, why are you crying?"I asked pretending I didn't know the answer.

     "H-h-he doesn't deserve to die y/n!There was space on that fucking door for fucks sake!"

      I chuckled at my overly-sensitive boyfriend.

     "It's okay love.You don't have to cry."I said while giggling.I pulled his face closer to mine and started planting kisses all over his face.

     He grinned at me and poked my nose.

     "I love you y/n."

     "Love you too John."

A/N

ok this is my mood whenever i watch titanic fr fr.i mean there was space on that fucking freaking door.but can't blame the directors they only tried to recreate what truly happened.*sigh*also today's my birthday so like I'm excited eeeekk.

"Just act like you love me, so I can go on
And act like you love me, so I can go on"

"Act like you love me"

Shawn Mendes