"Call me daddy, slut" Hoseok growled as he slapped my pussy making me gasp "D-Daddy!" I moaned quietly. He smirked as he lean back and trail the tip of his fingers at my stomach making me shiver at the touch.

"Your like an art, an art I made with my hickeys" Hoseok said as he stood up and removed his boxers making me gasp again because I keep on forgetting on how Hoseok's cock is huge and long. He caged me one more time, I felt his erected cock on my wet pussy.

"As much as I want to fuck the hell out of you, I dont want to hurt you especially at your first time" He said with love and worry in his tone. My eyes soften and smiled as I grab his neck and kissed him.

I moan softly as he bit my bottom lip gently and slipped his tongue through, he explored every corner of my mouth. I was tasting his sweetness.

His hands went down and grabbed my pussy with one hand, I gasped in the kiss but Hoseok continued to kiss me but this time roughly.

He inserted his one finger at my pussy and I gasped in pain making me pull back from the kiss. "Im sorry baby, I have to prepare you first, dont worry you feel better soon" Hoseok kissed my forehead.

He pulled back his finger and thrusted it in slowly and I gasped "A-ah!" I moaned in pain. My legs begun to shake. He continued the action until it turned into pleasure. I moaned loudly as he inserted another finger.

My eyes widen on how pleasurable this is. "AHHH!" I screamed when he hit a certain spot inside me. He smirked "Found it baby girl" He curled his fingers inside me making me scream one more time and my feet curled the sheets.

Suddenly I felt a warm breathe near my clit, my eyes widen "Wa-wait... H-Hoseok—AH!" He slapped my pussy this time a little harder sending pleasure mix with pain down my spine. "I told you to call me daddy, slut" He growled as thrusted his fingers faster and harder into my G spot.

"DADDY!" I screamed when he hit my G spot all over again and sucked my outer folds of my pussy. My back arched as he gripped the sheets.

He licked my outer pussy using his tongue to tease me, I moaned loudly "Ngggghhhh!" Hoseok sucked my outer pussy then he pulled back to look at me.

He suddenly winked at me and I gave him my confused look but he leaned down and kiss my pussy I gasped but soon screamed when he thrusted his tongue inside me.

"Oh God! Daddy!" I screamed when he thrusted his tongue and fingers inside me. Using one hand, he held my thighs to put them on place.

"AH! DADDY! Im cumming!" I screamed as he curled his fingers inside me while he thrusted his tongue ate me out. He suddenly pulled out and I whined at the loss.

"The only time your cumming" He said deeply making mr whimper at his deep voice. "Is when" He grabbed a condom and ripped it out using his teeth. "My thick cock inside you" He growled as he kissed me roughly.

He placed the tip of his dick on my pussy and gave me an unsure look. "Are you sure about this? I dont want to force you into this sunshine" He asked with concern and worry. I nodded "Dont worry about me, I'll be fine" He still gave me an unsure looked but went with it.

He started to kiss me lovingly to distract me from the pain when he entered his cock inside me. I screamed in the kiss but he swallowed all my screams. Tears started to come out my eyes. This frickin' hurts to be honest.