Married Sex

Billie's POV

We had an amazing dinner with my family, the gang and Noah. My baby looked so happy, but I couldn't wait for our time alone, after all...it was our wedding. We got back to our beach house and she demanded I waited in the bedroom while she went and got ready for our night together, I was definitely not arguing. I sprawled out on the bed waiting for her.

She strutted in some time later in an all white lace lingerie art, garter belt, tights, heels....the whole thing. Her hair was still long and wavy, freckles on point. Her boobs were so cute and perky, her nipples stuck straight out at me even though the beach house had a nice humid vibe throughout it.

Cleo teased me, having me sit on the edge of the bed she did a lap dance, bending over in front of me, touching herself, rubbing her body and squeezing her boobs to the song "Fuck You All The Time," I reached for her little pussy but she smacked my hand away shaking her finger "no, no!" at me. Such a tease.

Finally she pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my shorts down, leaving me in a bra and my thong then she laid me back onto the bed. She straddled me in her sexy ass lingerie and I was finally allowed to touch her. I rubbed the curves of her breasts and looked into her eyes as she blushed,

"Damn Cleo, I didn't think you could get much more beautiful,"

"My tits you mean?" She asked, giggling as I pulled at her left nipple.

"Not just then...all of you. I love you so much C,"

She got serious, putting my hands up over my head, she leaned closer to my face,

"Billie I love you too...but right now I really fucking want you,"

"Say no more."

I flipped on top of her, ripping her lingerie off of her body. She screamed quietly in surprise, I was pretty forceful. Her nipples were hard, I bit them, making them harder. She moaned out,

"Bil!- wow...I'm sensitive there," as I twirled my tongue around her right nipple.

"I know that's why I do it," I looked up at her, winking.

I kissed up her neck, making her put her head back and grab at my hair. She let out small moans, each time encouraging me. I sucked her neck hard, biting her and leaving marks. She held onto me with both arms wrapped around. She loved the ride.

She pulled my head back and looked me in my eyes, "Please Bil-Daddy, please fuck me," she begged.

No problem.

I licked down her abdomen and pulled her thong and tights off of her body. There was something so seductive about them. I guess it was how slowly they came off and exposed her milky skin. I licked up her inner thighs as she started to touch her own pussy, I smacked her hand away this time.

"Only daddy touches," I ordered, she nodded and pulled her hand away slowly.

I bit her pussy really lightly...then gave a lick...stopping to suck her right inner thigh....licked her pussy....stopped to suck her left inner thigh, she groaned. I smiled, knowing how badly this was effecting her. She was soaked.

"Why are you so wet down here little baby?" I asked her, she looked down, making eye contact with me, blushing. She looked away quickly trying to mutter a response,

I grabbed her hand,

"It's okay baby I love when you get wet for me." She smiled.

And as she smiled I shoved three fingers in her pussy at once. She almost came off the bed. Her moans were loud. Her hand went grabbing for mine, I restrained it in response. I pumped in and out quickly, no mercy. I looked up at her face, mouth making an "O" and repeatedly saying my name. That's how I liked it.

I knelt down and started to lick her clit as quickly as I could for as long as I could, then I felt a big gush of liquid.

"Did you just cum without asking?" I looked up at her, raising an eyebrow. She never did that. She was a good girl for me.

She shook her head no vigorously and looked down like she was ashamed.

Oh. "You squirted baby??" I asked her. She nodded her head yes slowly and bit her nail.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't help it daddy."

I rubbed her stomach with my free hand and kissed her thighs,

"Don't you ever apologize for that, it was so hot," Cleo smiled, obviously relieved.

"That felt so good, I haven't ever felt like...that much of a build up before," Cleo said. I wanted her to finish and feel more.

I kept going until she had four orgasms in one night. I wouldn't let her touch me even though she tried, tonight was about my baby, she deserved it. Turns out...married sex isn't so bad.