Getting Friendly

Cleo's POV

I woke up in darkness, someone playing with my hair.

"Billie?" I moaned.

"No." I sat up straight and my eyes focused on the shackled tan girl. Alicia. I looked down and realized I was also shackled. And naked. Some things never change.

"You're fucking kidding me..." I stood up from where I was sitting and started to yell,

"BILLIE YOU STUPID BITCH LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW. NOW. STUPID BITCH!!!!!"

"She won't hear you. Or won't respond. I don't know which. I tried for days," Alicia said.

Days? How long had I been out?

"I was worried you were dead at first. I'm sorry defending me got you in trouble....seriously. You're a good person," she hugged me tightly and then pulled away, I saw her starting to cry.

"What are they going to do to us?" She asked me.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully, "I think maybe sex slavery. I'm not sure."

She nodded, she had expected this answer.

We heard the door open, Billie walked in with food in her arms for us, Alicia grabbed my hand tightly.

"I have dinner for you...oh hi princess! You're awake! I missed you!"

I avoided eye contact. I didn't say a word to her. She looked puzzled at this response.

She sat the food down and walked over to me and Alicia.

"When I speak to you, you respond. Understand girls?"

"Yes daddy," Alicia responded. I snapped my head at her, surprised.

"What's that Cleo? I didn't hear you," Billie questioned.

"Fuck you."

She slapped me in the face hard. I didn't budge. I didn't tear up. I was so done with her psychotic fucking ass. I had expected to be hit, it made me wake up more anyway.

She gripped my chin, forcing me to look up at her, "you know what happens when you're bad princess, don't fucking test me."

She walked over to the bed,

"Princess come."

I didn't respond. Fuck her.

"Now."

Nope.

She picked me up, carrying me and threw me onto the bed.

"Show me how you want to be fucked, I love watching you," Billie licked her lips at me.

"You're never seeing that again," I responded coolly.

"Wanna bet?" She tased me in the abdomen. Then the back then the thighs, as I tried to roll away as far I could considering I was still shackled.

"STOP Bil....please..."

"Show me," she paused, waiting. When I didn't move she shrugged her shoulder and lifted the taser up again, heading for my neck.

"OKAY! I waved my hands in a *no more* motion," I laid on my back and spread my legs open.

I started touching myself slowly, tryin to relax my body. Billie put her hands in her pants and bit her bottom lip as I started. It was pretty hot.

"Keep going, don't stop or cum unless I say so," Billie ordered, and walked towards Alicia.

Alicia looked terrified. She picked Alicia up and walked her back to the bed, then Billie took her
pants and panties off and forced Alicia's head between her legs. Billie started to moan as she watched me and Alicia fingered her and sucked on her clit,

"Uhhh Alicia-..." Billie moaned out.

I hated hearing her say someone else's name. I wanted to eat her pussy like that. Why was Alicia so good at this?

Soon I started to get into it too, getting close to climax and making eye contact with Alicia.

"Can I——can i cum? Billie?" I begged.

"Alicia put your mouth on Cleo's pussy so she
can cum," Billie ordered.

Alicia obliged.

"Uhh Alic——ia....wow.... wow," I smiled at her and sighed a big sigh. She finished licking me up and smiled back.

"You two are getting friendly aren't you?" Billie asked with a yawn.

"You ready to come back to bed with me yet kitten?" Billie asked me.

I was ready to get the fuck out of here.

"I'll be back," I told Alicia.

She kissed my cheek. I rushed to catch up with Billie again, getting out.