Heist

Cleo's POV

We had a lot of new girls come at once before our planned trip. Raj told Billie last minute it would be more than one. Billie was busy in the BDSM room a lot. I couldn't help but wonder what she was doing in there and how much she was enjoying it. It was just a matter of time before I was replaced by a younger prettier and skinnier girl that listens to the rules better.

The thought made me sad. I sat out on the back deck and drank wine a lot. Alone.

I heard the screen door behind me open. Raj waved slightly, pretending to be infatuated with the nature surrounding the deck, he walked out beside me.

"Hey Cleo. Pretty ass view out here,"

"Yep," I responded coldly. I wasn't in the mood for Raj's bullshit. The whole gang was so fucked up. I wish I wasn't so in love with Billie...if I wasn't then I would get out.

"Does it bother you that Billie does all that shit with those girls?" Raj looked at me, genuine concern on his face. I wanted to smack him at first. Like it was any of his business...but his eyes told me he cared.

I sighed, "Yes...mostly because I was her prisoner and I don't want one of those girls becoming the new me. I love her," I looked down.

"We could always try robbing as a new source of income....but I need your help,"

Now this was starting to make sense. Raj didn't actually genuinely care about my feelings, he wanted me to help him commit a felony. Here's the Raj I know.

"Okay...actually that might work. Billie has experience and Finneas can crack like any safe out there. Do you think Billie might go for it?"

"I think Billie will do whatever we suggest, she just wants protection for you guys," Raj stated.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Cleo what are you doing alone out here with Raj?" Billie stood at the doorway.

"Oh—-Bil we were just talking about the business and stuff..." I trailed off looking at Raj for support, he looked amused. He liked to make Billie feel like I wanted him, even though he knew I didn't.

"Well good talk, back to our room now. And please try to wear more clothes when people are over okay?" She corrected me in front of Raj. I had on a long t shirt that fell right below my ass cheeks; and just panties underneath. She was right I should be wearing pants.

She followed me back to our room and closed the door.

"Wanna tell me what the fuck that was?" Billie demanded, her face was bright red.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"You two were flirting. I couldn't hear you but I saw you leaning close and talking and smiling. Do you fucking want him Cleo? What the fuck? You don't even like dick. You know I give you more than he ever would. I fuck you better, I buy you more, I protect you better!" She ignored my talking in between. Finally she paused long enough for me to speak.

"BILLIE. I do not fucking want Raj. We really were talking business. You know I don't want anyone to fuck me or love me but you baby," I kiss her cheek and she softened, "but for real? You wanna come at me about Raj but I'm watching you go downstairs to several naked girls and probably get fucked? No fair B," I said.

"We are going to think of another way to make money soon. Those girls don't mean shit to me, bunch of whores. You're the only pure thing left out here for real. What was Raj actually talking to you about? And don't bullshit me Cleo you know I'll punish you if you lie," Billie's voice raised.

I knew she would, I didn't want to tell her because I knew she would try to shoot the idea down but I also didn't want to be chained up again.

"Raj wants to stop fucking with these girls and starting robbing again. I told him you and Finneas knew what you were doing, but he has a special heist involved with something he needs me to do too," I explained.

Billie looked into my eyes, "I miss robbing, that shit gets me high. Why does he want you involved? It's not safe. And it's not fucking happening," Billie cracked her knuckles, "You stay here and play ballerina like a good girl and let us go do the work, that's how this works. I don't want to hear another word about you coming on a heist. Got it?"

"Yes Daddy," I mumbled.

""Good girl Kitten," Billie kissed my nose and butterflies flew in my tummy. How does she still do that after all this time?

"You need to finish packing soon, we leave in 5 days. Make sure you pack that bikini with the thong bottoms, mhmmmm...." Billie rubbed her lips together and winked at me, "I reserved us a private beach so no one gets to see you except me," She was so selfish with me, it made me feel important.

She got a call on her phone from Theo, which in the past few weeks I had realized was the gang's leader, Billie left the room to talk to him privately. Probably about this heist.