Making Love

Cleo's POV

Billie seemed different tonight. From the way she looked at me to the way she kissed me and touched me. There was a romantic vibe present. It was different from anything she had ever given me before.

She kissed up my neck slowly as I moaned, she smiled. She rubbed circles around my nipples, they were getting so hard and sensitive.

She kissed me a million times it felt like...butterfly kisses. She whispered compliments into my ear about my body, how much she loves me and how she never wants to lose me. It was magical and so....not like her.

She bit my earlobe gently and rubbed through my hair. I started to pull on her bikini top strings and the top finally released, hitting the floor. Her boobs bounced slightly from the loss of support. She was so beautiful.

She ushered me to get on top of her, stripping me of my lingerie. I straddled her looking down, completely vulnerable and Billie just stared at me. She looked at me up and down and kissed my hand,

"How did I end up with you? Jesus. You're so breathtaking," she said softly.

I blushed in response,

"Me? Look at you...and I get to be your wife...and have babies with you...I definitely won," I responded.

Bil smiled at me, tracing my navel with her fingers lightly.

She flipped me over so I was bottom, as usual and began to slowly suck my clit and rub me. It was the slowest most romantic sex I had ever had, and I never came so hard.

When we got done I looked at Bil, I was still out of breath, "What was that?" I asked.

"That was making love Cleo," Bill responded, kissing my cheek and wrapping her arms around my body. We fell asleep on top of the bed completely naked together, total bliss.