The Break In

Billie's POV

"I saw these people leave for vacation. Trust. These bitches have money," Danielle popped her gum and put her binoculars down. We were across the street from a huge mansion. Not just any mansion, but the CA governor's mansion. It was on the news he went on vacation, so yes. Danielle was right for once. We had saved enough money from past robberies that we were actually living large for once, so we didn't need to do this. But damn. It was begging to be done.

"Alright Fin, you get around back with Que. Dani you go in the garage, I'm going to start upstairs because I know I can get up that balcony right there. Then if there is a door locked and an alarm system, I can disable it. I know that top room window is probably unlocked. These white rich people are stupid as fuck." Everyone nodded in agreement. 

We scurried across the street in all black. We all had guns on us and knives too. We even have shots of a temporary sedative to give in case we ran into someone unexpected but didn't want to kill them. We picked that up last week at this surgeon's house we robbed in Beverly Hills. 

I started to scale the side of the house to get to the balcony with the window as the rest of the group split up. I swung my leg over the side and put my fingers under the window seal, *pop* it slid right up. I chuckled to myself. Dumb rich motherfuckers. I put my leg over the window seal and sloppily got myself into the bedroom. Then it happened.

There was a girl there. She was facing away from me with headphones on, on her laptop. She had a school uniform on. Like she went to a catholic school or something. She looked about my age, around 17-18 years old. She was fucking gorgeous. And she saw my reflection in her laptop screen and now was turned around screaming at me. Jesus nothing can be easy. 

I pulled out the sedative in the syringe and popped it into her neck. Goodnight sweetie.