Cheerleader role play

Cleo's POV

"Please stop teasing! Please! I'm wet. Fuck me!" I begged Billie. She laughed in response. We had been cuddling and doing some mild foreplay all day long. She finally had me dressed up in a cheerleading outfit she had bought for me and was making me bend over and touch my toes in front of her, as she leaned back, relaxed as hell in the bed. She kept tracing my pussy print in my thong with the tip of her pinky finger now, it was driving me fucking mad.

"But baby if I let you have it right away that wouldn't be any fun," Billie cooed, *SMACK* She smacked my ass hard.

"Head down Cleo, you know the rules!"

I moaned and put my head directly against my shins, bent straight over how she liked me. She spanked me again and again, alternating cheeks, then began kissing up the back of my thighs.

"Mhmmm- Bil. I love when you do that..." I moaned.

She paused and directed, "Come sit on daddy's lap baby," licking her lips.

I obliged and stood up straight; stretching my spine finally. I turned around for her and jumped on her lap as she laid down on the bed.

"You know baby girl. In high school I always wanted to fuck a cheerleader but none of them were gay, at least not openly... now I have the hottest cheerleader ever on top of me, and she does whatever I say," she winked at me, "Show me some cheerleader titties."

I lifted the fake uniform shirt up, exposing my boobs to her. My nipples got hard on the cool air. She reached up to grab and I pulled the shirt back down,

"You have to win the game if you want to see me without a uniform daddy,"

Billie rolled me over and got on top of me, lifting my shirt back up, she sucked on my right nipple and then bit it slightly. I moaned quietly.

"Let's ditch the game and fuck instead princess."

I loved role playing with Bil. She knew how to keep our sex interesting. Not to mention....no matter what the situation she always got me off.

Fast forward a few minutes later Billie had me stripped down, my cheerleader ponytails half out and throat grasped in her hand.

She was fingering me at a ferocious speed with two fingers, then added a third as I grabbed the bed sheets and screamed out her name. The kitchen staff thought we were crazy, because she had been making me scream so often lately.

"Is this where you want it baby girl?" Billie whispered in my ear, licking my earlobe, rubbing my G spot full force.

"Fu—-uck yes. Please. Daddy please fuck me like that," she smiled. She loved when I called her daddy.

I felt my stomach getting tight and my back started to arch. Billie knew my body and pumped even faster.

"Daddy can I?? You're making me—.."

I couldn't wait for a response and came on her fingers, I felt my pussy clench onto her fingers and release, repeating the process. I moaned loudly and kissed Billie on the lips as I finished riding out my orgasm.

"Poor baby couldn't even wait to hear if she was allowed to cum, had to cum that bad....huh baby girl?" Billie smiled and kissed me back.

"I'm sorry Bil....I know I'm supposed to wait but it felt so good..."

"Don't let it happen again," Bil said, seriously, "but I'll give you a free pass this time; because you looked so fucking hot in that cheerleader outfit."

We cuddled together.