Leaving the House

Cleo's POV
Billie drove slowly in an all black stick shift Dodge Challenger, in a few minutes we pulled into a really big mall. I don't know where we are. Not even what city we are in, but it must be an urban area to have a mall like this. She parked in the parking garage.
"You like shopping baby?" She asked.
"Do I!" I responded, eyes glimmering at the building, Billie smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Good you need some clothes that are actually yours. Even though I love seeing your nipple through one of my old hoes dresses just the same," she shrugged and rubbed my left nipple that was hard for her through the fabric of this yellow dress.
She walked around to the side of the car I was on and opened the door for me, holding my hand as I stepped out. Then she wrapped her arm around me as we walked in.
We first walked into a Neiman and Marcus, I loved this store. I loved designer clothes and fashion in general. Clearly Billie did too, she must have a lot of money because over the time I had spent with her I had noticed endless custom made Gucci, Chanel, LV outfits.
"Show me what you like baby, don't worry about price," She pet my hair when she said that.
I pulled stuff off of the racks. I was feminine. I mostly wore dresses and skirts, heels and flats, Ugg boots, and I loved expensive bags. We went to the dressing room and Billie stood right outside the door while I put on a fashion show for her.
She would lift her eyebrows up, whistle, have me spin around when I modeled for her. I was having so much fun I almost forgot I was her prisoner. She loved a tan colored sundress I picked out,
"Your ass in that dress....we have to get it" She said as she grabbed my left cheek. I blushed and nodded.
We also got some name brand t shirts and jeans just so I would have something to wear normally, right now I was still living in Billie's clothes.
We checked out and Billie didn't even hesitate at the astronomical price.
We walked out together when she saw me staring into the attached LV store.
"You need a bag baby?" She asked, eyebrows raised.
"Noooo you have spent way too much on me already," I replied.
She lifted my chin up, "that's not what I asked princess, let's go look okay?" I nodded.
I got the cutest ass LV crossbody I had been eyeing up for years. I was fucking tickled I even jumped up and down a little bit. Billie laughed at me and kissed my cheek. 
"This is what it's like when you're good Cleo," she whispered in my ear.
I wanted to be good forever then. I wanted to make her happy.
We walked into the main area of the mall and Billie pulled me into a Victoria's Secret.
"Now here's where the real fashion show starts," she winked my way.
She picked out all kinds of lingerie for me to try on. They measured my bust. I didn't want them to tell Billie what size I was but she made me tell her.
"We don't have secrets between us Princess, remember? What did they say? I'm trying to find lingerie for you to try on," she pulled open another drawer full of lace.
"34A. Shut up. My boobs are literally shrinking," I looked down.
"Babe stop it, they're perfect. Small boobs look better in bralettes anyway," she shrugged.
I was lucky Billie was well endowed, so I think she was attracted to the opposite. I liked hers. She was so hot.
Billie pulled me back to the dressing rooms and I walked in, waiting for her to follow. She didn't.
"Bil you have to come in...I can't walk out there in this," she looked up and nodded, following me.
I tried on red lace outfits with matching tights and heels. I bent over to show her all the angles. She guided me on how to model each piece. She had gotten me some push up bras to wear on normal days. They made me feel better about my chest. She kissed my cheek when I told her that.
She bought everything I tried on. She dropped like 3K in VS. I even got some perfume and makeup. She never really tells me no.
We decided to go eat next. To my surprise, Billie had made us reservations at a fancy seafood restaurant near the mall. She drove us over there and we were guided to some private seats with a nice view of a bay, somewhere, wherever I was.
"Thank you for taking me out today. You have done so much for me," I started.
"You've done so much for me," she replied.
I looked into her eyes. She was serious. She had her hand on mine rubbing it with her thumb.
"You're my girl now Cleo, this is what it's like as long as you're good and want to stay with me, that's still what you want right?" She raised her eyebrows.
"I never want to be away from you ever again," I replied.
She smiled her cocky grin as the waiter came to our table.
"Can I get you something to drink beautiful?" He was looking at me when he said that, I didn't respond. I looked at Billie. I wasn't supposed to talk without her saying I could.
Her face was red. Damn she was the jealous type.
"She wants red wine and a glass of water with lemon. You talk to me for her order not her. I don't even want you looking her direction, my eyes only," Billie spat at the waiter.
He was clearly surprised but obeyed, Billie finished our order and he walked away.
"I hate when people look at you lustfully the way I do. You're mine. And I'm fucking crazy," Billie said with a smile, "You were a good girl and didn't even answer though, that's my baby girl". I smiled. I did what she wanted me to do, I passed a test.
We ate a beautiful gourmet meal together and talked like a normal couple would. She asked me about dance and cheerleading. I told her how much I missed ballet. Music was my escape and I had been without it the whole time I had been a prisoner. Billie looked guilty when I told her that. I could tell she cared about me. I told her about my family and about the people I had dated before, because she asked.
"This Taylor was a guy right?" She questioned.
"Yes. I had never even thought of being with a girl until you Bil," I replied.
"Did he touch you?" She asked. I could tell it was eating her alive she had to know.
I shrugged. I didn't really want to talk about Taylor. He was an asshole.
"Cleo tell me now," she was serious and her cheeks were getting red.
"He touched my boobs and told me they were small when we made out once. That's it," I said,
"That's why I'm so obsessed about them. He was a dick."
"Men are fucking idiots Cleo. I know how to appreciate your body," she whispered and winked. I winked back. She definitely did.