Noah's Thoughts

Noah's POV

I was so confused. One minute I was having a normal three way with this hot ass fan girl, the next I was in a BDSM dungeon, restrained and separated from everyone, including Diego. As much as I had liked Diego, I had begun to lose feelings for him during the tour. It was all mostly sexual, the connection we had anymore. It was cool and fun..I wanted to ride it out til tour ended, but I didn't see us going anywhere long term. I heard him yelling on the other side of the bedroom door, I knew they were torturing him. I was just glad it wasn't me...and hopefully wasn't Cleo. 

I don't know why I care about that bitch. She had clearly helped set us up..but I can't help but think that the connection we had was real. She tried to protect me in the car, and before her crazy ass girlfriend??? dragged her off to a different part of the house, I heard her asking the men not to put me down here or hurt me. She didn't ask about Diego at all or try to protect him.

But she hadn't shown up to save me...yet. I wondered if she was alright. I started getting teary eyes thinking of her being hurt. She made me soft. I knew she was part of this gang that took us but I don't think she was as "in" as everyone else...I think this was somewhat involuntary. I couldn't be mad at her cute ass. My hard feelings didn't last long.

I heard someone fucking with the lock outside of the BDSM bedroom, I instantly braced myself for whatever was happening next. 

Some bitch with blue hair walked in, I recognized it as being the same blue hair that was peeking out of the face mask during the heist on the tour bus. This bitch robbed us and was the one that claimed Cleo. I wondered if she knew Cleo ate my pussy like a pro.

"Noah huh?" she asked, walking in casually, hands in her giant pockets on her Gucci sweatpants.

"Yeah...what's your name?" I asked.

"You don't get to know my name, you're lucky you even got to know Cleo's. I heard that's not the only thing you got to know about my baby girl," the blue haired girl looking into my eyes, icy as fuck, searching for the truth.

"What do you  mean by that?" I asked, my voice shaking slightly. 

The blue haired girl walked up to me and put her hand around my neck, gently,

"I think you know what I mean by that."

I nodded in response, getting teary eyes already....

"I didn't know she had a girlfriend, I swear. She's really sweet and pretty.... I see why you like her. I didn't mean to fuck anything up...I-" the blue haired girl covered my mouth with her hand. Her hand smelled like bath and body works pumpkin spice hand soap, I knew that smell anywhere.  

"Think I haven't already thought of all that Noah?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"I don't know what I'm going to do to you yet. I might kill you, might sell you into sex slavery, or maybe I'll keep you as a toy for myself and Cleo...but I'm just not sure yet," she continued on, "I don't really think you're all that," she looked me up and down, "but for some reason Cleo does...when she already has my sexy ass, so I don't get it. I just know I hate seeing my baby sad, and you've made her happy. Was it just the sex or what?"

She stared at me, waiting for a response.

"I-I don't really think so. I think we connected before that. I think we're friends..." I stammered.

The blue haired girl nodded, 

"I haven't really been a friend to her lately...not anymore. Maybe she could use one. I'll be back...don't go anywhere now," she exited, winking at me after her joke...as I was clearly restrained, unable to go anywhere. 

I hope I said the right thing.