Lustful

Billie's POV

I woke up to warm kisses on my collar bone. I looked down and there she was, my Cleo, looking up at me for a reaction.

"Good morning baby, I missed you," Cleo whispered, kissing up my neck and beside my ear.

"You're so pretty baby," I remind her. Her blonde curls were everywhere. Her bare face showed off her freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her left dimple was prominent when she smiled, and when she responded to my compliments with a blush...it drove me mad.

"Baby...." Cleo sat up in bed. To my surprise, she was topless. I had almost forgotten I took her clothes off of her when I shoved her in the basement with Alicia. Instinctively I started to rub around her nipples in a circular motion, making her giggle, "Bil baby. I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to be bad. I don't want to be punished anymore. I promise I'll be a good girl," Cleo made a pouty face and put both her hands up on top of her head, putting her hair in a bun, then letting it fall. Her breasts lifted up and down as she had her arms above her head. She was mesmerizing.

"I'm not mad at you anymore baby. You just scared me. I can't have you leave me. I'll lose my fucking mind," I spoke the truth. I really think I would lose it if I knew Cleo might be in someone else's possession. I don't want anyone else to get to see her this way.

"I'll never leave you. I would miss the way you pulled my nipples way too much," Cleo bent over me and kissed up my neck, continuing to whisper, "and run your fingers through my hair, and choke me gently, and stick your tongue in my mouth," she paused and put her tongue directly in my mouth, finishing with a sexy kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back as she laid down on top of me. I moved my hands down lower, realizing she was completely naked. Her butt was so nice and bouncy, she had the perfect bubble butt. I smacked it and she giggled.

"Bil?"

"Cleo?"

"Did you like seeing me....you know with Alicia?" She looked up at me, making eye contact, searching for the truth.

I hesitated to respond, "Yes and no," I said truthfully, "I thought it was insanely hot. Obviously. You're both sexy women. I hated seeing someone else finish you. I thought I would like it but it made me jealous when I saw your eyes like....I don't know how to describe it. I saw you being lustful towards someone else. That look is supposed to just be for me, because really I think I like being the only one to finish you off. That's my special thing with you, because no one else has really touched you."

Cleo nodded her head understanding and then finally responded, "I didn't want her the way I want you. I never have wanted anyone like you. You're the only one I really trust to touch me. I never would have let her touch me if you weren't there watching," she explained. That made me feel a lot better actually.

We ended up agreeing that we are stronger than this bullshit and this is just one of many unimportant girls that will be in and out of the house. Cleo admitted she got jealous when I touched them and punished them, but was going to try to be understanding.