Traumatized

Cleo's POV
I laid on Billie's bed holding her pillow in fetal position crying. When I became conscious again I remembered what had happened to me slowly. I was bleeding from everywhere. He made my vagina bleed. He made my nose bleed from the punches to the face I endured. I had two black eyes. He had used a knife around my navel and I was sure the cuts he made would leave scars. I held myself. I had to get out of here. I tried to sit up. I was too weak. I tried to think of a plan of how to escape for the first time in a long time. I was so scared he would come back. There was no phone in Billie's room. I cried. Then I heard her voice, I couldn't hear what she was saying but I knew her well enough to know she was pissed. Then I heard a gunshot and some footsteps towards the room door. I held myself, head down, bracing myself for the next attack.....I closed my eyes.....
"Baby?? Oh my God baby" Billie was standing over me with tears in her eyes. I reached for her and she picked me up and held me.
"Bi-Bil I'm sorry. I tried not to talk to him and I tried to listen to your rules but he..."
She shushed me. "Fuck the rules, you did not ask for this. I am so sorry." She rocked me as I cried. I gathered the strength to wrap my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck as I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes. I finally felt safe again.
Billie nursed me back to health. She gave me pain pills. I don't know how she got them. She gave me a sponge bath and light kisses. She had tucked me into bed and fed me. She held me when I cried endlessly and listened when I went over the story again and again, even though I could tell by her eyes the story hurt her just as much as me.
"I never should have taken you here Princess," she whispered into my ear one night, "You're too good for this place and these people. You're too good for me."
I shook my head no, "I can't imagine being without you. I love you." I responded and looked into her eyes.
"I love you Cleo."
I smiled and kissed her lips softly. I couldn't believe she finally said it back.
"Cleo?" She asked,
"Bil?"
"You're sure you want to be with me right?"
"That's the only thing I'm sure about."
She held me and we fell asleep after that.