New gang

Billie's POV

After watching Cleo climax I could have laid in bed with her all day. But we had shit to do. She finished getting ready. Her dress slid back onto her, new hickeys now exposed. She contemplated using some cover up, but I told her not to. She was mine. I want everyone to know that. I helped her curl her hair. She put makeup on. I had never seen her with makeup on before this but the smoky eye look was sexy as hell.

I wore a custom tailored Gucci suit. I walked into the kitchen to make sure the staff wasn't running behind on meal prep. The food smelled great.

I heard a knock on the door, glad because it was probably Finneas. One of the guards let Finneas in and he went to hug me instantly, then eyes wandered to Cleo who looked down bashfully, not used to being dressed up like this.
"You look beautiful Cleo," Finneas said and gave her a hug, if there were hard feelings about the past, he wasn't going to show them. But that was Finneas. He was always a better person than me in every way possible. Finneas and Cleo sat together and talked, mostly about what Italy has been like, Finneas has been to most of the major cities since our move back and had taken a lot of pictures. I smiled as I watched Cleo's face light up from his phone camera roll.

The door knocked again. I purposefully did not move an inch, allowed the guards to go through their full body search they do when guests come to my house. Every guest that isn't on the list gets pat down. These guys aren't on the list. Yet.

Cleo exchanged looks with me, picking at her nail beds, clearly nervous. I walk over and stand her up, holding her hand, rubbing it with the pad of my thumb. She seems calmer when I touch her. There were three men, I knew there names, Finneas actually knew them pretty well. Cleo didn't know a fucking thing. But she was about to.

"Billie! Hey! It's pouring out there. So tired of this fucking rain," a man in a cream colored suit said with a smile, then glanced over at Cleo, clearly spending more time eyeing her chest than he should have.

"Hey Raj, this is my wife Cleo, I don't think you've met before," I stated nonchalantly.

Cleo reached her hand out and shook it, "Hi Raj," she said quietly, making very little eye contact. Good girl. My girl.

I took a sip out of the wine glass I had in my hand and motioned for Raj and the other two men to come further inside, they sat themselves at the long banquet table the staff had prepared for our dinner. Finneas was already excitedly talking to Mitch, they were both really into the same Italian band and seemed to be pretty good friends already. The third man, Theo, sat on the side of Cleo that I didn't sit on. I hadn't anticipated that happening. I know it made her nervous... especially after Que...she squeezed my thigh and I smiled at her reassuringly.

The kitchen staff started to serve some appetizers. I had a big variety because I didn't know these fucking people's preferences. Of course I had Cleo's favorites. She was so happy to have shrimp and cocktail sauce, she could probably live on that alone. Finneas initiated some small talk, then I heard Theo talking to Cleo....leaning into her as he spoke softly.

"So where are you from?"

Cleo looked at me for guidance, but answered before I could talk, "Nowhere fun, I love it here," she responded with a polite smile.

"You always been into girls?"

"Yes."

Theo turned his body towards me,

"Billie your wife is something. She might enjoy our little business more than you do!"

Raj and Mitch both laughed, Finneas and I exchanged glances. Cleo looked so fucking lost.