Be seductive

Cleo's POV

I came down to the dinner table fully dressed for once. Billie told me Theo and Raj would be over to talk over a new heist. Finneas was already out with other members of the gang prepping. Billie didn't care if I wore my underwear in front of Finneas, she even put her finger in my pussy in front of him one time, but the outfit she had picked out for me to wear to this dinner made me look like a nun.

I put it on, knowing she wanted what was best and went downstairs to eat. Everyone was already sitting down talking. They all got silent when I walked in. I sat down to Bil's right, where I always sat. She squeezed my thigh and gave me a little smile when she saw I wore the outfit she picked out.

The kitchen staff served our food, I had actually helped them prep it. I had become friends with some of them. It was boring being locked up in that house and the one cook, Maria, could really dance. Billie let me take her to the dance studio sometimes instead of making her work. She was like a second mom to me now.

The food was amazing. Maria could have been on one of those chef tv shows I swear to you. Everyone agreed and chewed quietly, then Theo broke the silence.

"So Cleo, I need you to be a little more involved in the gang. You need to prove that you deserve to know what's going on and be protected," he kept chewing.

I glanced at Billie, looking for approval to talk to him. She nodded her head at me slightly.

"Okay, what can I do to help?" I asked.

"I need you to be seductive. We are going to try to rob a rapper that is touring and likes to take girls back to his tour bus after his shows and fuck them. You have to go to his concert and make sure you're the girl he takes. You're hot, you can be seductive with Billie...I'm sure. I mean you were a prisoner for her and she ended up marrying you. You can handle this. I'm going to coach you some first," he paused to take a drink.

"Billie when I finish I need to see Cleo's closet," Billie nodded and looked down at her plate. I guess Billie had lost this argument.