Leaving the room

Billie's POV

I woke up in the room I had been keeping Cleo in, with her arms wrapped around me. She was completely naked and wide awake on my chest. She smiled when I opened my eyes, "Good morning beautiful" she said with a smile.

I looked at the bed restraints. They were off. I looked over at the door. It was open. She could have left. But she didn't. But I still don't trust her yet.

I took her virginity last night and it was amazing. Watching her climax was beautiful. I want to keep her forever. I want her to be my little secret. No one else should ever be able to see that level of perfection except for me, because...she loves me and I'm greedy. I want her to myself. I want her as my prisoner.

She stroked my hair. I kissed her cheek.

"I'm taking you out today."

Her eyes widened, "What if someone recognizes me?"

"They won't. We are far away from CA."

She smiled, "Is it like...a date?"

This girl. "Cleo, why do you want me so badly? I'm your fucking kidnapper. I'm a hood bitch. I'm no good."

She shrugged, "You're just the person I want. I connect to you and want you near me. It's hard to explain I guess," she sighed, "I just know I'm fucking in love with you and I want you to feel that way too. I want to please you. You fucked me so good last night. So good and sweet and gentle. I was so surprised you're like that with me....I think it's because I think you kind of like me too" she looked into my eyes, "Don't you Bil?"

"Yes. But you're still a prisoner and you still have rules, don't forget that. That has to come first." I kissed her hand and stood her up.

"I'm going to dress you up for this...date. What size shoe are you?" I asked her.

"7"

I went into Dani's room and rooted through her stuff. Then I went into mine. I had quite a collection of shit from the hoes that had spent the night before and left stuff over. I pulled something together Cleo would look adorable in.

"I found something for you baby."

She had been looking out the window topless braiding her hair. The view from behind was beautiful, but I bet the view from below was even better.

"Stay away from the window. Those are for my eyes only."

She nodded and stood up, backing away from the window. Her boobs rested on her chest as she put her arms to her sides. They were so cute and perky, she had the nicest little pink nipples that stood right up. I know she thought she was flat chested, but that's all you need. They were adorable. Just like the rest of her.

I handed her a yellow sundress that came to her mid thigh and she put it on, without a bra.

"I like seeing your nipples poke through," she blushed at my explanation.

She knew still no panties, because she had been bad, and bad girls don't get panties. She put on the white heels I handed her. Her legs were perfect. She was muscular in the right places. She let her hair down and brushed it with a hair brush I gave her. She looked gorgeous. She was a natural beauty.

I wore a loose fitting piece I had gotten from Adidas, and some matching customized New Balance sneakers. We went into the garage, where we had six cars parked.

"You have a lot of money for someone that robs houses for a living," Cleo giggled.

"I've been doing it for awhile," I replied.

I really had been at this since I was 13 or 14 with my brother, we got involved in the gang way too early.

I turned towards her before we pulled out and grabbed her chin turning towards me and squeezing her cheeks, she instantly looked scared, "Your name is Chloe if someone asks. You're my girlfriend. You don't speak unless I say you can. You don't go anywhere without me. You don't let anyone else touch you in anyway, if someone talks about touching you or doing something with you you tell me immediately. Your body is only for me to enjoy. Understood?"

She shook her head yes, I pulled her chin close and kissed her lips. This was a test. If she passed, she might be able to come out of that room more often. I didn't trust her completely yet and she was mine. I didn't like my property fucked with.