Wifey Type

Cleo's POV

I laughed at Billie's attempt at romance,

"I can't wait to be your wife one day baby," and I kissed her lips softly pulling back to look in her eyes.

"How about today?" She asked. She fished in her pocket for her wallet, pulling it out and showing me some official paperwork.

LEGAL NAME: CLEO EILISH
AGE: 18
GENDER: FEMALE
STATUS: MARRIED
SPOUSE AND HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD: BILLIE EILISH
ADDRESS: 5928 PINNILA LANE TUSCANY, ITALY

I stared at the paperwork for a long time. I'm in Italy? I'm married? To a girl? I'm happy. I love Billie. I never wanted anyone else to touch me or please me ever again. I knew that. The commitment shouldn't even seem scary to me. Maybe it's just because she didn't ask me....why didn't she ask me?

"Cleo?" She pulled the papers away and looked at me, her arm now wrapping around my bare shoulders, "I can change it. We don't have to be married. Do you not want to? Talk to me baby."

"I just wish you would have asked me," I said softly, "You know I want to be your wife."

I wanted to make that clear. I squeezed her hand. She sighed and looked down. This wasn't the reaction she was hoping for, I get it.

"I had to do something to get you out of the country Cleo. A lot of shit went on with the old gang and your dad....I had to get you out and I was born here. I never became a U.S. citizen. I was illegal as fuck over there, even when my parents were around. I don't remember much about here, but I knew if I brought you here and married you, your name would be different and harder to track and you'd be safe with me. I'm sorry," she lifted my chin up and kissed me, "I was only trying to protect you, like always. You can still have a wedding. You can have whatever you want. I'll make it happen."

I should have known she didn't just do this shit to do it. Everything Billie does came with 1,000 thoughts and scenarios attached. For never graduating high school, she was a fucking genius. I was lucky she chose me. I was lucky she protected me no matter what. I leaned in and kissed her long and hard, pushing my tongue in her mouth as I turned towards her, straddling her. I pulled the straps down so I was topless on top of her. She started to kiss down my neck and bare chest. I didn't care if she left hickeys on me. I was her wife after all.

"Stand up baby," Billie ordered. I got off of her lap and my dress dropped down. I was standing in front of her in just a purple thong that she had picked out for me to wear. She leaned back and smiled, licking her lips as she looked at me up and down, "Panties off Princess, give me a show."

I bent over in front of her, pulling my panties down slowly exposing part of my pussy. She gripped my ass cheeks and spanked me hard. And again. And again. She rubbed my inner thighs, slowly leading her hands up to my pussy, then she stopped, teasing me. I groaned in protest.

"Turn around Cleo," she ordered. I faced her, my hair fell in my face. Now that my hair was shorter I could never keep it up in a bun. She noticed me tucking my loose hair behind my ears.

"Put your hair down for me and show me how you want me to touch you."

I pulled my hair down and walked towards the bed, laying on my back with my knees in the air. Billie sat at the end of the bed to get the best view possible. I spread my legs for her to see and licked my fingers, I started to rub my clit and my head fell back in response. I was so horny.

"Say my name."

I moaned for Billie. I rubbed faster. I grabbed my left boob and played with my nipple. I started to buck my hips and bit my bottom lip. I closed my eyes pretending it was Billie's hands touching me.

"Open your eyes."

She was on her stomach in between my legs now, licking her fingers. She shoved two fingers inside of me right away. I stiffened in response,

"Relax. Let me get you there baby," she cooed and kissed my inner thighs softly.

I relaxed and put my hands in her soft hair. She looked right at me as she progressively pumped her fingers in and out of me, when she looked into my eyes as I started to climax I always felt embarrassed. I looked away as my face became flushed.

She stopped everything and crawled on top of me, shoving the fingers that were just in my pussy into my mouth, then gripping my face and turning my head to face hers,

"You look at me when you cum."

And I did. She shoved a third finger inside of me for the first time ever and I almost came off of the bed but I never broke eye contact. It was embarrassing and raw but as she curled her three fingers inside of me and licked my clit....and stared at me while she did it....I realized I had never had an orgasm like that before. Ever.

When I came she kept licking my clit. I couldn't handle it I was so sensitive. I squirmed under her grasping my hips down on the bed. She pulled her mouth away and began rubbing my clit with the pad of her thumb quickly, I moaned and grabbed her hair in my hands, arching my back, trying to get away.

She whispered in my ear,

"Beg for me to stop baby. Can you not handle anymore of me right now? Poor thing..."

"I can-can't Please, please I- Please Billie I'll be good stop!"

"Billie isn't my name right now princess," she grinned and started to rub her thumb in circles, driving me insane.

"DADDY! Please! St-stop!" I begged and gripped the sheets.

Suddenly she stopped and rolled over beside me on the bed, head propped up on her arm,

"I never get tired of your body," she mumbled and kissed my earlobe.

I smiled and turned towards her, kissing her neck softly, "that's good because you're married to me now," I responded. She grinned.