Explanation

Cleo's POV

I mean what had I really expected to happen? I  got fucked..by two people mind you...literally the first time Billie let me have some freedom. What the fuck was I thinking? That I wanted to try out dick.....willingly....and I wanted Noah, in the worst fucking way. I don't even know if it was all sexual with her. I needed a friend and as little as I knew her, she was so much softer than Billie. I trusted her.

I hoped Billie didn't kill her, or sell her into sex slavery. That would break Noah, she couldn't handle that. I barely even thought about Diego. He hadn't done anything to me, but if letting Noah live meant killing him then... so be it. 

It was hours before Billie came back, when she did she entered the room slowly with a plate of food for me. She started to undo my wrist restraints,

"Don't make any moves you'll regret, got it Cleo?" she warned, I nodded my head.

I started to eat the stir fry she had brought me up, my ankle restraints were still on. Maria made this..she knew this was my favorite thing she made. She was probably really worried about me.

Billie interrupted my thoughts, "Why did you do that C?"

"Do what?" I asked.

Billie looked down at her hands, then back up at me, crinkling her eyebrows. She looked like she was going to cry. Did I hurt the Billie Eilish?

"Sleep with them. Why did you do it? Don't you fucking love me?" she asked.

I put my plate down beside me and reached out for her hand, surprisingly she gripped mine in return, never breaking eye contact with me. 

"Baby...of course I love you. More than anything. It's no different than the shit you did with those girls we kept..." I started explaining but she cut me off.

"It is different C," she sniffled, "you're innocent, I was the only person that had really ever touched you. You don't let just anyone in. Why them? Why did you do that? I have given you everything you wanted, as long as you followed the rules," she sniffled some more.

"I just wanted to experiment Bil...I really didn't know until I was already doing it, I didn't plan it, honest. I have never been with a guy willingly before, I don't even know if I'm gay or bi...I want to know shit like that about myself. You get it don't you? Listen Bil...he barely lasted a few minutes and he didn't even get me off... seriously," I looked at her as I explained, hoping she would relate to me somehow.

She seemed to perk up when I said he never got me off, she chuckled a little bit. "He didn't even make you cum? What a fucking loser...ha. Did you like it though?"

She was back to being serious. "I think I'm bisexual. I didn't not like it. But I definitely prefer girls. I prefer you over anyone.."

Billie rubbed my hand with the pad of her thumb, nodding in response. 

"What about Noah? I know you messed around with her and it seems like you have feelings for her. You keep trying to protect her," Billie was good at catching onto things.

"Noah and I fucked too. I don't even know...it was good but I just missed having a friend Bil. That's all that's really about. Please don't hurt the only friend I have...besides you,"

"You're my only friend Cleo," Billie stated dryly.

"You have Finn. He would do anything for you, I don't have my family anymore..." I started. Billie looked sympathetic. 

"You're right. I'm sorry. You really only have me... I thought I was enough but I know I have been busy with this new gang, you haven't gotten the attention you deserved. I'm going to do better... So Noah didn't get you off?"

I looked down, not wanting to respond.

Billie nodded, "I hate that..." she said softly, "I want to be the only one that can make you feel that way, you know C?"

"I won't do anything with Noah anymore Bil. Seriously. Only platonic. I don't like her like that. Just please don't kill her or make her be a sex slave. She isn't hard like you, she's fragile and that shit would kill her. Please? For me? I'm your wife. I fucked up, so bad. So so bad. I know that. But I'm your wife forever, and I'm sorry I did that to you,"

Billie leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips, "We won't kill Noah or sell her, I'll come up with a new plan for her. Don't worry. But you definitely aren't fucking that bitch again. She doesn't even look that good..." Billie shook her head like she couldn't understand, "Wouldn't you rather fuck me instead?"

"Yes," I bit my lip and nodded.

"Oh really now Princess? Want some of me now?" I nodded quickly, Billie continued, "You need a fucking shower first. I'm not touching you til you get that whore and Xan's dick germs off of you. Let's go take a shower."

She undid my restraints and stripped me down slowly, wincing as she saw the hickeys Noah and Diego had put all over my chest and back. She didn't say anything about them, just stared, her eyes looked hurt. We got into the shower together and I laid my head on her chest as the hot water poured down on me. I started to cry and she held me. She knew I felt guilty. The shit I did was wrong... I loved Billie. It was some fucked up Stockholm's Syndrome type shit, maybe. But she protected me time and time again, even when I kept fucking up and betraying her. She had given me everything I wanted, this house was literally custom designed for me, to make me feel happier and more comfortable. 

I looked up at her after I had cried for several minutes, she was crying too. I wiped her tears. 

"I'm so sorry Billie," I grabbed her waist tightly. 

"I know you are C, it's okay, we can get past it."

I was so surprised she handled this so well. Jealousy can be so ugly, but I really did think she loved me. I think she really does want me to be happy, it's something that is actually important to her. I think she views me more as a partner now and less as a prisoner. She really was wifey type, no one could replace her. She rubbed my back lightly as we stood under the hot water together.

A Billie Eilish Fanfic - Kidnappedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें