First Night Together

Billie's POV

I was surprised she wanted me to stay. After all, I did kidnap her and then yell at her and spit in her mouth just a few hours ago. I thought maybe she was up to something suspicious, but those green eyes gazed at me and I wanted to stay too.

"I'll stay for a little bit," I responded. She finished eating.

"Billie....I need to pee. Where can I go?" she asked.

Shit, I hadn't thought of that. The closest bathroom was down the hallway. I nodded and went to open the door. I grabbed her wrists, knowing they were sore, but I had to scare her.

"Pull any stunts and you'll be punished. Remember I'm your boss and your body is for my eyes only." She nodded. I held her hand and pulled her down the hallway. Thankfully it seemed like everyone was busy playing Xbox in the living room. I showed her the bathroom door and went in behind her as she tried to close the door in my face, then looked down, embarrassed and slowly opened it back up for me.

"I have to make sure you don't leave Princess. I won't look," I kissed her cheek and turned away. I heard her pee and flush. Then she washed her hands and I felt her hand go back into mine. I blushed for a minute then regained my composure.

We walked back down the hall and unfortunately ran into Que, who was looking right at my blondie licking his lips.

"I heard we have a little catholic school virgin in the house," he winked at her.

"You told him I was a virgin?" she asked me, clearly hurt. I pulled her arm behind me to get her into the room again. Que smacked her ass. I turned around after I got her into the room,

"Touch her again and you're fucking dead Que, I'm not fucking with you," I growled at him. He looked surprised. I normally didn't act like this with my girls...but this was my babygirl.

I shut the door behind me as I walked into the room. Cleo looked hurt. I felt like shit. I know we aren't friends. She literally didn't even tell me her name yet, I knew it from her drivers license. But damn...I shouldn't have told anyone she was a virgin. It's nobody else's business but ours.

"I'm sorry I told them. For now on what you tell me stays between us," I started.

She looked up, "I would like that," and she grabbed my hand. Is this bitch trying to make me soft? Because it's fucking working.

"What can I call you?" she asked, and twirled a piece of her blonde hair.

"My name is Billie," she smiled.

"That's a boy name!"

"You can call me daddy instead, if you want to Princess."

She looked down. I think she's nervous. I think she's unsure what I'm going to make her do.

"You know I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do right?"

She looked into my eyes, "Really?"

"Really. You'll want it when I do it. I can make you feel good and we can start really slow. I know you're innocent."

"Whatever I have to do to make you happy I'll do. You'll let me leave eventually if I do that right?" I thought it over, and nodded yes. I would let her go eventually. After I sucked her dad dry for some ransom money. And scared her so bad she would be afraid to tell anyone my name.

I nodded yes, "If you're good and obey the rules, I will let you go eventually," she looked relieved, which kind of made me sad.

"Okay, where do I start?" she asked.

"Take off your shirt."