Chapter Forty-Seven*BARGAINING

A/N: This Chapter contains sensitive material, and strong language. If you are easily offended, I would not suggest reading Alex's Scenes! Hope you all enjoy it!

Don't Forget: Like, Comment and Share!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek P.O.V

We were currently walking trial 3 of 6. I had all my men split up and take a trail each. They were to follow the clue and call for me if there was any suspicion. With us we all had a canine handler each with several sniffer dogs. For all we know he could be setting us up. There were no calls yet, and I had started to give up hope with this clue.

"...follow the trails and go left, don't go forwards or backwards, not even right or left, go in another direction. You will find a sign, use it." Axel repeated. Looking at him we were back to the start of the trial.

"right, so don't go left or right... where does that leave us?" I questioned confused, I was not in the right mind set to be out here searching, I needed to be back home trying to do something else, but I needed to get out.

"up or down..." Axel suggested, looking at him like he just slapped me in the face I smiled.

"of course, how stupid am I." grabbing my radio "search the floor, there must be something there." With that we followed the trial again but this time on the floor.

"hey boss, we got something."

"so have we." By now all my teams had started to find something, just as I was about to answer, Axel bent down and grabbed something.

"Derek, it's a trap door." Pushing the dirt and leaves out of the way he grabbed a handle and turned it. Opening up, there were a set of stairs.

Picking up the radio I told my team to not go in and to wait for the bomb squad to do their thing. Whilst they were searching I decided to go back to the house to see if there were any updates with Alex.

Walking into the control room, I greeted Ian and his team.

"Any news?"

"No, you?" Ian replied

"Trap doors leading to an underground tunnel system, got the bomb squad working it."

"It's a trap." One of Alex's army friends butted in as they all walked in.

"what do you mean?"

"The whole thing just sounds like a set up!" Another responded.

"They're right, somethings going on."

"You should always follow your gut instinct, isn't that right lads." A young voice boomed from behind us. Turning around, a young boy stood in the door way with a small duffel bag.

"Blake, what are you doing here?" Ian walked towards him.

"I heard about Alexandra, thought you could use all hands on deck." He smirked and shook Ians hand.

"good to have you here, you can work with the 320's they're in the next room."

Blake P.O.V

"good to have you here, you can work with the 320's they're in the next room." Ian nodded.

"sounds good." With that I smiled at Dawson and Mack and walked out. Making my way into the other room, everyone was hooked to their computers and files.

"I'm surprised no one's burned the room down yet." I joked, with that the whole room turned around and a smile instantly rose upon their faces.

"Holy shit, Blake!" Juliet gasped.