Chapter Eleven*The 320s

Derek's P.O.V

"So since we're here anyways. Why don't you sit down and tell me about yourself?" I pondered

As I introduced the idea to her, she got up and started to walk around checking out my office and the brief room as if she was trying to spot where the cameras were. "Why are you talking to me like I'm some slow school kid you've have never met before? Loosen up jheeze"

"what's with the pacing?" I ignored her comment and watched her behaviour whilst going back to filling out the papers.

"Nothing, just checking the time. How long are we going to be here for?"

"Why, got somewhere to be?"

"For you information I do." She straightened up

"How can you possib.... Wait.Who?"

"No one you need to worry about... anyways how about we meet back here in a hour once you are done, so I can quickly go do summat."

"No."

"Why...? I've been here before I know where I'm off."

"I thought you have never been to Chicago before?" well that's what phoenix's men told me

"Yeh, no I haven't. I mean I have a map." She quickly changed her tone

"You have 20 minutes"

"I will meet you back here at 11."

"How about I just text you when I'm done, take my number."

"No phone, I will meet you here in an hour" with that she rushed out leaving her bags yet picking up a skateboard and her backpack.

Alex's P.O.V

Hoisting the penny I ran out of his room and towards the stairs

"Wait before you leave, how did you get in here?"

"What?" I questioned the 2 Russians in front of me

"Like how did you walk all that way?"

"Oh I didn't I got a lift from a friend..." I smiled at Hio

"What?" I turned my head to the left slightly and repeated his confusion

"what?"

"I said, wait before you leave, how did you get in here?" I was now back in the police station with Derek's men.

"Oh, easy, I hacked the fingerprint machine." I winked

"That's impossible" the nerdy dude Liam stood up

"Is it?" I smirked and carried on running down and out of this place.

I jumped onto the penny and started to skate towards the one place I could never forget. Standing outside the royal shine building I jumped back off and held my board and walked in coming face to face with the ones waiting for me stood in the archway. The 320s.

"Well well well, if it isn't the army baby herself" Ade winked

"Shush someone might hear you!" I laughed and ran up to my old mates grasping them all in a bear hug.

"So what brings you up here again?" Lucy asked as she handed me a drink.

As I filled them in briefly on my parents passing I smiled and just looked at my group of friends. So let me fill you in on the 320s. Around a year ago a large group of kids came to the base. They had just been moved from their old base and was re located to ours. My mom and dad called me and told me that I had to work with these kids since they are working with their dad so I had to introduce myself to them and show them around, which is what I did.

I walked into the briefing room and came face to face with a large group of around 9 kids. 6 guys and 3 girls. They were all messing around and dancing in the room to a choreographed dance, in the style of street, hip hop and contemporary. I was stood leaning on the door frame with Blake and our group just smiling. As soon as one of them saw us they all stopped and turned the music off.

"Oh don't stop kiddo." I laughed

"And who are you?" one of them defended his family, well I take it he's the alpha

"Alexandra. Call me Alex, and you must be the royal family."

I just smiled and walked up to the alpha kid and looked him in the eyes. Listen. This base is a family place, we all treat each other with respect. You look after us, and we will look after you. I set the rules out bluntly.

He just nodded and smiled back.

"That's a relief, out last place we were bullied so we kind of put a wall up, thanks though, it means a lot." He whispered so his siblings didn't hear the small confession.

"Don't worry, all of you. You're in a safe place now. If you ever need anything just come talk to me okay." I welcome them and introduced everyone to our 'squad'.

"I take it you're the leader then?"

"She's our army baby. This is her ends." Blake interrupted.

"I can't believe you actually had to leave. I'm so sorry for your loss baby girl." Jake snapped me out of my thoughts and back to the present day.

"it's okay. Anyways fill me in on everything, what's new?"

I sat down and messed around with my old friends for over an hour. We spoke for ages and then they all started to dance and play music and ofcourse I had to join in. (Watch the video liked in above)

They had moved up the Chicago after their parents were deployed in Chicago so the kids set up a dance school for the neighbourhood, which is exactly why I knew about this place. They made this community centre as a safe place for their community which was adorable.

"Let us walk you back up."

"No, don't worry, I know my way. I will see you tomorrow once I've slept." With that I hugged everyone and left hurrying back to the police department not wanting anyone to see me.

Once I reached the police department I made my way back up to Derek's place.

"Where did you go?" Derek blurted out frustrated in front of his team. Pissed as I was late.

"Why are you shouting for?" I mimed his tone

"Don't raise your voice at me." He threatened. I was in such a good mood, and he had to ruin it! Don't you just hate it when you walk in happy and someone just ruins it?

"Can we just go please? I'm tired."

"I can't take you. Somethings come up and I have to work. Take some money and my keys and let yourself in." thank god

"kay." With that I caught the keys he threw at me instantly, took his address down and left with my bags.

------------

Just a small filler chapter! Don't worry all the introductions are done now. So the story will be getting more interesting in the next few chapters! So please vote and comment what you think so far and any suggestions on what you want to happen or for Alex to face! I really do love your feedback!!!!

Keep on sharing! I really want this book to hit off, but that can't happen without all of your help! You guys are the ones who make this book real to me! So share with all your friends and family!!!!! 

Remember to: Vote, comment and share!!! 

Thankyou so much!!

-Irum Bashir!