Chapter Fifteen* Bodyguards?

Alex's P.O.V

I made it out to be around 2am. It wasn't too late as I felt like this day had dragged. I had been walking for some time trying to somewhat figure out where I was. In the distance I finally saw the light. The light, coming to end my worst nightmare. A taxi. Hollering it whilst downing a bottle of water the barman gave me, it finally stopped and took me back to hell.

Paying the driver I jumped out down the block as I didn't want to wake Derek. Walking towards the house it came to my surprise that all the lights were on, and there were a few guys stood on the porch. As I walked up to the door I figured they were not a part of the police as they looked far too scary and corrupt to work for the government. They almost looked like bodyguards but again looked too scary for a protective roll. As my feet stumbled to them I stopped and smiled.

"You must be Alex." One of them shrugged and opened the front door.

"And you must be the butler." I winked and walked in.

Walking into the familiar hallway there were a few more identically built men walking around, ignoring them I walked towards the kitchen and barged in stumbling a tad...oops.

I looked up to a room full of men who stopped their conversations and eyed me.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I snapped and skipped to the counter where a few of them were sat. Ignoring them I reached and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and took a huge bite.

"Someone's in trouble." One of them sang laughing as a figure appeared behind me. Turning around I came face to face with a very pissed off uncle.

"Derek..." I took another bite of my apple and started to analyse the room.

"living room....now." he ordered, I knew I couldn't fight or leave this room as the exits were covered by the bodyguards so I followed his order and walked ...or should I say stumbled into the attached room. As I entered the room, it was full of the men who were walking around the hallway and in the kitchen as well as his team from the police.

Not saying anything I made my way to the middle of the room and went for the sofa/couch.

"Isn't this cute." I laughed as I flopped onto the sofa/couch and threw my legs onto one of the guys who eyed me yet shrugged it off. What is up with this lot and their shrugging? Laying down I attempted to get comfortable.

"Is she drunk?" Marcus questioned

"Who the hell would serve a 16 year old?" Vicky added

"Get up." He once again ordered as my eyes had started to shut, waking me up.

"Im tired, let me sleep." I slurred and shut my eyes once again falling into a light sleep.

"ALEXANDRA." He screamed, as he did I had a flashback of my dad screaming for me when he noticed me at the end of the rubble. Jumping up from a laying down position to a sitting one I screamed for my father.

"NOOOOOO, DAD WATCH OUT," I screamed causing everyone to jump and throw their attention to me. Breathless I started to catch my breath as I threw my hands out frantically in front of me to check where I was. Back in hell. Oh shit, what just happened?

"Alex?" Derek moved towards me

"W...what?" I re directed my attention to him.

"You okay?" he questioned seriously confused.

"Yeh...urm..." I stood up and walked towards him. I loosened my position and caught my breath. Facing him I paced my arms behind my back and stood straight. As if I was waiting for orders back at camp.

"Okay... I'm ready"

"For what?" he questioned once again.

"Do your worst, I can take it."

"Im not going to hit you.... turn around"

"Oh I get it, you're old fashioned...." Turning around I lifted my top revealing my scarred back. "Just don't whip the new scars; they're a killer to stitch up by myself."

"What are you doing?" Liam gasped as everyone engaged their attention onto my back.

"Taking my punishment...what else does it look like?" I laughed and dropped my top covering my back once again.

"Where did you get them from?"

"Who's been hitting you?"

"Oh gosh, Alex." Axel, Vicky and Tyler all questioned immediately in union.

"I was only checking for your weapon Alex." Derek walked towards me and touched my arm.

"Oh... you could have just asked." Bending down I unstrapped baby Lo from my leg holster and placed him into the hands of my uncle.

"Take care of him, he's fragile." I frowned as I passed him over.

"We're not going to hurt you Alex." He re assured

"Bitch please; you got your little minions to attack me earlier!"

"That was a small training exercise; we would have thought you were used to stuff like that."

"Oh babe, no one hurt me", I eyed Mills who had an ice pack over his shoulder... oops. "I only train with my pack, so excuse me for trying to stop the session as I would have...well could have easily seriously hurt you all."

This caused everyone to laugh.

"I only train with people who I know can take it."

"My guys can take it Alex, you would be surprised."

"Actually no, their technique is weak. They have no plan."

"Anyways, at least we can end something without threatening to kill ourselves." Liam mocked me.

"Oh baby, I could have easily ended it with you all on the floor, but I kinda wanted to put your loyalty to a test" the vodka spoke.

"Well you could have easily hurt yourself."

"Actually no, Lo wasn't loaded." I laughed.

"We saw the bullet drop." Derek tried to correct me.

"Maybe...." I lay back down onto the sofa/couch. "If you paid attention to the gun rather than my facial expressions, you would have noticed the bullet was in my hand." I smirked at the tactic Ian taught me of speed loading and unloading.

"No way..." Vicky scoffed impressed. I listened in as Derek turned to sit down as he changed the topic to lecture me about, guns, running away, getting drunk and my attitude. Therefore I used this as the perfect opportunity. I curled up, put my thumb in my mouth and drifted off into a relaxed sleep.

3rd person

"I mean what 16 year old has a gun..."

"Derek. She fell asleep." Axel laughed as he and the rest all turned their attention one more time to the sleeping kid.

"Fuck sake, she's going to be harder to control than I thought."

"Nah she won't be she's just a kid, what's the worst that can happen?" Lynal, Derek's partner, the co leader of the Nine One O's re assured him, shrugging.

---------

small chapter! But don't worry! a lot more to come soon!!

keep an eye out!

Rememer to : Vote, Comment and share¬

-Irum Bashir