Chapter Forty-Five* DENIAL

Alex P.O.V

Dangling from the ceiling with all my limbs strapped up, the warm blood which had dripped from my nose onto the floor had made a small pool of blood which was dried up. Olinkskey and his men had left me alone a few hours ago but I knew the night was just starting. I couldn't tell how long I was alone but I knew something was coming soon as it was too quiet for my liking.

The room was dark so I couldn't see much. That was until the lights roared back on, squinting I knew it was time.

"Olinkskey, nice for you to join me again." I smiled

"miss me?"

"sure... you going to unstrap me now so I can kill you?"

"funny you think you can kill me, yet you're the one strapped up...but you know what, I'm going to help you." With that he nodded and one of his goons came up to me and stabbed me with a needle, flinching slightly I felt my whole body becoming numb. There was a screeching noise of a chair being dragged along the floor. Two of his men unchained me and I flopped onto the floor. I had no strength to get up or to move. Grabbing me, one of his men placed me onto a chair and tied my arms and legs to the chair with rope. They then walked towards the computers and sat back down. Olinkskey walked up towards the camera and chuckled. Turning it on he stood in front of it.

"ShowTime boys."

Vicky's P.O.V

Standing in Derek's surveillance room, we were all stood there going over the information we found on Lionel Gestapo.

"He was a Russian mole for the CIA, in the records we found, he was spilling information on any criminal activity in Russia." Mills spoke

"he was supposed to be in protective custody."

"I knew I had heard that name before, he was the CI that our base got in contact with. He was the one who first told us about Olinkskey human trafficking ring and that he was getting people to kidnap Americans on their holiday in Russia." Ian butted in

"what you spontaneously remembered that now?" Derek threw

"yes, we have a number of CI's so we don't exactly remember every single one, I'm sure you know exactly how that feels Derek."

I could sense the tension rising between them again and rolled my eyes. These two men need to put their ego away and fucking work together.

Before anyone could say anything, Brennon and Liam both interrupted.

"guys, it's Alexandra." With that we all turned to face the monitors.

"she doesn't look too bad." Ian sighed.

"not too...she's hurt." I cried

"I know, but she could be worse."

Turning up the sound we could see Olinkskey emerge from behind the camera.

"ShowTime boys." He smiled.

He walked towards Alex and placed a ring on each finger of the right hand. Bringing it up, he punched her in the mouth, over and over again. You could hear her grunting in pain from every punch but she would chuckle in between.

"oh my...I can't watch this." With that I turned around and closed my eyes.

Alex's P.O.V

Putting 5 rings on, he placed them just after his knuckles.

"these are special, just for you." He laughed as he watched me eye them up.