Chapter Twenty* I need to go home

Walking towards the assistant known as Donna I repeated what Vanessa told me to say and before I knew it I had the essentials handed to me.

Alex P.O.V

Walking into the first class on my dreaded schedule I walked in and instantly regretted it. The class was full of noisy teenagers, which made me want to puke. There were girls and guys sat on their tables all talking and throwing stuff around. The tables all had graffiti on them and the teacher was laid back in his chair not caring as if he wasn't getting paid.

As soon as I walked in, everyone turned to look at me and stopped their conversations, I heard a wolf whistle and guys hollering "oi oi" and "hey there sexy". Wow.

Being so used to a class less than 20, this room had roughly 40 teens so the sizing took me by surprise.

The girls all looked me up and down, scoffed and instantly started to bitch. Great. Ignoring the scene in front of me, I turned in my heals, reached for the door and walked out. Fuck that.

As soon as I stepped out I bumped into a tall figure, he was built and had brown short hair. A jaw line that could cut a bitch and daring blue eyes.

"Watch where you're going bitch" he muttered and pushed me out of the way. Not expecting a reply he stopped in his tracks as I spoke up.

"Fucking call me a bitch one more time and I swear to god I will fuck you up ... Bitch" I spat back and looked straight at him.

"Want to say that a bit louder?"

"Don't tempt me" I laughed, pushed him back out of my way and walked down the hall pissed off. Fuck this school, fuck these immature twats and fuck this life! I want to, no I need to go home... My real home. Attempting to ditch my class I was abruptly stopped as someone grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going Alex?" Derek questioned, why the hell was this guy following me!

"I thought you had to work a case? And im off home!"

"I told you I would be checking up on you. Go to class....NOW" he turned me around and marched me back to the hell I was about to re-enter but this time with my uncle.

"Why the fuck are you even here? Don't you have a life other than treating me like a prisoner?"

"Yes, and I would love to go back to it, but I'm stuck with you now so no ... You don't go to class and this will be the last time you ever talk back to me." He threatened. Not wanting to get slapped up, I rolled my eyes and barged open the door again. To my surprise the once noisy class had turned dead silent as soon as I walked in. I heard whispering all around muttering "Derek Hunters" name.

He had walked in behind me and pointed towards the back empty chair; I looked at it and sighed.

"Fine, but get the fu...hell out of here" I broke the silence and walked towards the chair but he once again stopped me. Turning around I looked dead into his eyes and got what was coming next. He gripped me by the neck and started to lift me blocking my ability to breath. I started to laugh as everyone gasped and started to panic. Amateurs.

Easily getting out of the grip, I intertwined my arms into his grip and forced his arms to be manipulated into a twitch by specially hitting his pressure points as some call it. He let go and I pushed him back. I smirked, turned back around and sat in my chair. He let out a chuckle nodding as if he was impressed and walked out.

As soon as he left, and the door shut, everyone's eyes including the slack excuse of a teacher gaze was on my face.

"What?"

"Are you okay" a familiar voice asked whilst laughing, turning to look at the dick that was the only one laughing, the immature twat who I bumped into earlier asked.

"Yeh... It was a poor excuse of a threat... Anyways are we here to learn or get involved in other people's lives?" I questioned everyone and laid back in my chair. This caused everyone to cough a stiff laugh and look back at the teacher.

"So ...back to psychology, a pop quiz." This caused everyone to groan and mutter. Usually the teacher would get us to pass the papers around, but he stood up and started handing them out.

"Wait a minute, you're the girl?" he whispered

"The girl?"

"You're my neighbour right, Alex?"

"Wait, you're Lincoln?"

"Surprised you don't recognise me."

"I could say the same for you, took you a while to realise...by the way, let's not tell anyone I live with Derek."

"Why?" before I could reply the teacher walked up to me, hesitated and placed a test sheet down.

"Just try, its fine if you don't know it Alex, once you're done, hand it in and you can go" with that he carried on passing them around and sat back down.

"Fuck sake." Linc responded to the first question.

Turning the paper around I read the first question and silently laughed.

Who was Sigmund Freud.
A) A clinical psychologist
B) A forensic psychologist
C) Published psychologist on psychosexual stages of development.
D)Published psychologist on child aggressive behaviour.

Easy ... C

Q2) what 2 stages was a child believed to go through the love of a parent with unconscious desires from their ID.

The test was pretty much on Freud and a bit on Miller and Asch. 10 minutes later, I had finished the test and looked up. Everyone was still on the first page and was pretty much pulling their hair out. Not caring I stood up, walked towards his desk, handed the paper and walked out not caring for the looks of everyone.

This was going to be a long day. 

------------

First of many school chapters to come :)

remmeber to : Vote, comment and share !!!

Thank you 

-Irum