Chapter Thirty-One*The prodigy child returns

11 PAGES ON WORD! can we just take a minute to appriciate this very long chapter haha! I'm sorry if it is too long and you get bored half way but I hope thats not the case!

ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------

"Thanks again for coming with me." I smiled at Nessa and Lincoln the only two friends who knew about my parents, as we were sat at the airport.

"Of course Alex, it's going to be hard for you but remember we're here for you and it's okay to let your guard down." Linc supported me, I was still pissed at him but chose to put the issue aside for the next few days.

"It feels strange, it's like it hasn't hit me yet, so I'm hoping the funeral will give me some closure, even though it was unexpected." I sighed and watched Derek and his team walk up to us three as we were sat in front of the glass watching the planes get ready.

"You ready?" Vicky spoke up

"They haven't called for us yet have they?"

"Oh Hun, we're not going on them planes..." their team laughed at us three as we were totally confused

"What plane are we going on then?" With that we all stood up, grabbed our bags and headed out a back door. As we walked I noticed a few men dressed in suits guide us, as well as a few of them behind us. It was almost as if they were our bodyguards.

"Who are these lot?" I questioned Derek.

"Our backup, you don't think I would let you leave without backup would you?"

"Back up?"

"You do remember you was nearly blown up a week ago...."

"True... okay cool, anyways where are we going?"

"To my jet."

"Your what?" Nessa gasped as we came in view of a private jet.

"My private jet..." he smirked and made his way up the stairs following his team.

"Cool!" Nessa threw her bags on the floor and ran up like a little kid at a candy store. Laughing at her response Linc went to pick up his sisters bags but one of the guards insisted that he would take all of our bags for us. Smiling Linc gave him the bags and made his way up. One of the guards faced towards me and hinted to give my bag to him, but I kindly refused as I had things in here I couldn't risk people seeing. And no before you assume it's my guns I didn't bring them with me as I have a little guest visiting me as I hit the ground.

Being the last on the jet I walked in to a large plane. It was very modernized and looked like the stereotypical private jet in the movies. Walking down I passed Vicky and Tyler who were making coffee. On the left were Jay, Liam and Axel who were sitting down. Behind them near the back sat all the guards who buckled up.

Derek sat with them and took out some playing cards as he was in full conversation with his little friends.

Whereas, the rest of the team were scattered around the plane. And finally Nessa and Linc were walking around looking at everything amused.

"They even have a popcorn machine on this plane! No fricking way!" Nessa giggled and grabbed a handful of snacks and sat down on a really comfortable looking sofa with belts.

"It's pretty awesome in here." Linc gawked as he sat down.

"It's so rich, not a big fan to be honest." I laughed as it was a lot to take in. Who would spend this much money on a private jet. Such a materialistic object.

The Army Babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें