Chapter Six*A jump to Russia

"What the hell happened?"

"Blake...I don't know...I really can't remember" I sobbed harder and harder as my body was shaking uncontrollably.

"Alex, you need to calm down!" he shouted to grab my attention but I was in full panic attack moment, I just sat there crying and crying, it felt like my heart had shattered into a million pieces and someone had physically pulled it out. It hurt so bad. Blake sat next to me and tried to sooth me.

"Start from the beginning." I nodded my head and started to describe the hell of events.

Alex P.O.V

"NO."

"Mom I'm ready for a mission! I'm fully trained and I fit the criteria!" I pleaded. I was so sick of being left at home when I could be helping.

"Skyler, it may be our best shot." Ian spoke after minutes of discussing the idea.

"NO means..."

"So once we land, you know where you're going?" Dawson spoke smoothly through the headset into my ear piece.

"yup."

"Remember to stay calm, we are here with you and we will be helping you through everything." Brennon chirped into piece.

"We will meet you at the extraction point B, remember to watch your back and to stay calm baby." My dad kissed my forehead and sat back into his seat on the aircraft. I was accepted into the mission in whom both my mom and dad were involved in. They both came with me with pact 910, except for Brennon, Ian, Dawson, Jay and Mack who all held back on Base as backups.

Around 8 hours later, we were 2 hours away from our Base located on the outskirts of Russia. But as I was going undercover, I needed Olinkseys men to find me outside of Russia to be accepted as one of their girls. This meant I had to leave first. But as I could not give up my cover, they could not land the plane without any disruption or talk. Meaning I had to jump. Placing the parachute and the gear on I walked towards the door and held on.

"Okay baby, this is it. We will be only a few hours out and we will be home before you know it." my mom kissed my cheek and held my hand.

"Watch your back." My dad winked and opened the release button causing the door to open. I stood on the edge of the plane still holding on. My mom let go of my hand and nodded.

The next thing I could remember was jumping and feeling the rush of the wind trying to push me back up as I fell towards the ground. I could hear my heart beat loud and clear in my head and everything else around me was in slow motion. I couldn't stop smiling as I felt as if I was flying, I felt as if it was natural. As I could start to see the grass and a dirt road I pulled the leaver causing my parachute to open up.

Unclipping myself from the chute, I hid what I could in the bushes and started to run. 30 minutes later I took off my jacket and dragged it along the muddy path, placing it back on I rubbed a bit more dirt onto my face. I looked left and right frantically hoping to see some sort of civilization. No cars, no people, just one long dirt road.

It was starting to get dark and I couldn't see where I was walking, so I decided to sit and re-evaluate what was going on.

"Alex, why have you stopped?" I jumped as I forgot they were tracking me and I had the ear piece in.

"I can't see where I'm going; I'm looking for a flashlight." I answered to what seemed like myself as I rummaged through the back pack.

"Who are you talking to?" a strong Russian accent boomed from behind me, jumping again I mimicked his accent and smirked.

"No one, I tend to talk to myself so I know I'm not going crazy...or does that make me crazy? I promise I'm not crazy."

"Who are you and what are you doing here alone?" he smiled and tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. Pervert.

"Nadia uzov, daughter of Christian Uzov. I am running from my parents, looking for a ride." I carried on with the Russian accent; I have got to say I'm a pro at this accent.

"You only speak English?"

I lied as I was actually polyglot in over 6 languages. "My father and mother hated Russia and the culture, they taught me English from when I could walk, they wanted to move to America but I ran away to stay and work here."

"Well you are running the wrong way, Russia is back that way." He pointed and laughed. "I can take you back if you want? Do you need a place to stay?"

"What I need is work and no questions asked about who I am." I smirked as the thought of being invisible as a ghost grabbed his attention.

"Well then, follow me." With that he grabbed my backpack off me and started to walk.

We walked for what seemed like hours but finally we were at a small pit stop. There was a large truck parked up and a group of men surrounding it smoking cigarettes. "Stay here." With that he jogged to the group of men. They all looked back at me at the same time and went back to their discussion.

When we were walking, he had introduced himself as Rono. But left it as that, the less information the better was his motto. Very original.

He turned back to look at me and signalled for me to walk towards them.

"Nadia, meet Hio and his boys."

"Your boys don't have names?"

"They are not important, Nadia is a pretty name, why is a pretty girl all alone at night?"

"I am a proud Russian who belongs in Russia, fuck America." This caused them all to cheer and hoot agreeing with my exaggerated quote. One of them handed me a cigarette but I refused politely.

"Take it." Hio demanded.

"No thank you, I have quit that bad habit, and so should you. Bad for lungs."

Hio rolled his eyes and grabbed his pistol from the back of his pants, once again he demanded for me to take it. Laughing I took one from his pack and lit it up.

"Kill my lungs, but don't kill me, I can be useful to you." I pretended to plea.

"Useful? How so." He bit his lip and got closer to me. I did my best impression of a giggle and looked away.

"You need work?" Hio smiled

"For now, I need a ride to Russia and then I will help you." He nodded and eyed the truck.

Rono handed me my bag and lead me to the front of the truck.

"Wait, you want me to sit in the front?" I questioned starting to panic, the plan was for me to sit in the back, set up a few devises and wait for my team to hit once we pass the camp. But if I was in the front, that would change the plans.

"Where else would you sit?" Rono laughed and opened the door. Climbing in I buckled in and shut the door.

"Alex, don't panic, we are coming up with a new plan. Just stay quiet and go with it. Good luck solider." Ian whispered into my ear piece.

Great fucking advice. I'm screwed.

------------------------------------

Remember to: Vote, comment and share!!

Go read my other book, Living with the Neighbours! I finally completed it! show your love and support!! Thanks xoxx

-Irum Bashir xoxox