Chaoter 10

Nathan's POV:

So I basically got torn a new asshole by my father, he flipped out at me about what happened when I went to see Mia. Okay, maybe I went overboard threatening to take her to court but to be fair she knew how to push my buttons and boy did she ever. I had to promise to be a good little boy. I'm a 28 year old man thats one of the top bachelors in NYC and about to become a CEO and I'm getting reprehended by my dad. It's pretty sad.

As I was working I got a phone call from my realtor. I donated a four night five day stay at my beach house in the Hamptons at the charity event. I don't use the house much so it's no big deal. She informed me there was an issue. They booked the dates for Labor Day weekend when I specifically had those dates blocked off. "You've got to be kidding me! Look just get them in another home and I'll pay for it." The woman sighed, "everything is booked sir with it being Labor Day weekend." "Okay give me the information of who's staying and I'll contact them personally and take care of it." When she gave me the name I couldn't help but smile, "Ms. Mia Constantine."

"Actually on second thought. Tell her she and her guests are welcome to stay, it's a large house. Plus my staff will fully accommodate them. I don't have an issue sharing the home." She was about to say something when I stopped her. "Look, you screwed up! Just don't tell them until they arrive, it's a huge home, just give them the option when they arrive. If they don't like it they can find their own accommodations. Understood?" This girl sounded like she was about to cry, "Yes sir, of course," with that I hung up.

I called my butler immediately and told him about the situation. I informed him I would be redecorating two rooms. I also informed him which rooms to give the guests. Knowing Mia, David is definitely coming. He can stay in any room. Mia will be directly across from my master suite and Ethan next door. I called my interior designer and told her I needed two rooms decorated within 48 hours. I decided to personally choose the items. For Mia's room I went with a beachy homey feel. Lots of lights grays and beiges. I went with a simple style cause I know Mia. As for Ethan's room I went all out. I wanted it to be perfect for him. I spent an entire day picking every item out for him. I even picked out toys.

The next two days went by dreadfully slow. I was suppose to go to the Hamptons on Saturday but decided to leave early. I was going to leave Friday morning but I couldn't wait and decided to leave Thursday night. But by the time I arrived it was already midnight. I'm sure everyone is sleeping. I went to my room and changed to some basketball shorts and a T-shirt.

I went downstairs to get a bottle of water when I saw my girl. She was wearing tiny little Black shorts and a white tank top. What is she thinking? I can see her nipples through that tank top.  I cleared my throat and she turned to face me.  Her eyes looked like they were about to bulge out of her head.  All I was thinking is surprise babe. 

"What the hell are you doing here?"  She asked.  "This is my house babe."  She looked taken back again.  This is golden.  "You're kidding right?"  I was trying to pay attention but all I could concentrate on was those perky nipples sticking out through her shirt.  Boy what I would do to suck on them right now.  "Hello!   I asked you a question."  Shit, what did she say.  "Sorry, I got....uhhh...distracted?"  She stared at me until she followed my gaze, then she wrapped her arms over her nipples.  Damn it.  "You're such a juvenile perv!  You're just as bad as the other guys."  Well that was like ice cold water slapping me in my face.  "What guys.  Who the fuck is staring at your chest!"  I roared.  Then she started laughing.  "Do you think this is funny?"  She kept laughing while nodding.  I stalked over to her and she obviously wasn't paying attention. 

My body pushed into hers until she was against the counter.  She stopped laughing and looked up at me.  "You think you're so funny, huh?"  I noticed her take a gulp.  Then I did what needed to be done,  I started tickling her, "Nathan!!!hahaha!!omg!!!hahah!!!stop!!!please!!!"  Hearing her laugh like this was music to my ears.  I was smiling like the Cheshire Cat.  I kept attacking her with tickles when suddenly I heard someone clear there throat.  I stopped and turned around to find David and that prick that was in the pictures Jake or Jack or whatever.  They both stood there with their arms crossed eying me down. 

"Can I help you gentlemen?"  I asked and raised an eyebrow.  "What the hell are you doing here Nathan?"  David asked and Jack looked at David in surprise,  guess little Jack does know who I am.  I stood up and crossed my arms as well.  "Well David, this is my house,  welcome by the way.  Hope you're enjoying your stay so far."  I then smirked at him but David and Jack were just looking at Mia who was half hiding behind me.  Then out of nowhere Mia pushed me aside and walked over to David and Jack and pulled them along.  Come on boys, time for bed.  "Mia, we weren't done."  I said with a smirk which only gained me a dirty look.  Damn this girl.  It's okay though.  I'm willing to be patient. 

I grabbed my water which is why I came down originally.  I went upstairs and I guess everyone was already in bed.  I know I shouldn't but I couldn't help my self.  I walked to Ethan's room and peaked in,  there was my boy, my son sleeping like a baby.  He looked so content and had a smile on his face.  Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat.  I quickly but quietly shut the door,  there standing in front of me was Mia and she didn't look happy. 

I was at a lost for words which never happens to me.  "Uhhh... ummm....hey?"  Then Suddenly she grabbed me by the ear, Yes, the damn ear and dragged me into her room.  "What the hell do you think you're doing!"  She whisper yelled.  I started rubbing the back of my neck.  "Uhh...what do you mean?"  I asked innocently.  "You know exactly what I mean.  Don't play stupid with me Nathan!"  Damn it, this girl is too damn smart.  Just play stupid,  she may believe it considering I am pretty damn stupid compared to her.  "I really don't know what you mean."

She rolled her eyes and laid on her bed.  She started rubbing her temples.  "Geez Nathan.  I can't, I just can't do this.  This was suppose to be a nice calm weekend.  Why are you doing this to me?"  Now I kinda felt bad.  I sat down on her bed and I started massaging her shoulders.  I could feel her tense up under me.  "What are you doing Nathan?"  I sighed. " just relax.  I know when you start rubbing your temples like that you have a migraine.  Massages always helped."  She seemed like she was about to protest but didn't and finally relaxed. 

I sat there massaging her shoulders, neck and head for about 20 minutes before she pulled away.  She had her back turned towards me and refused to look at me. "You should go to bed Nathan."  What?  That's all I get.  I thought she finally was letting me in.  "Mia?"  She just shook her head,  "Mia, please."
"I said get out!" Her voice was stern and I knew better then to mess with her at this point. I reluctantly got up and walked out but before I closed the door I said "Mia, we really need to talk. Please." She didn't you even look at me so I let out a sigh and closed the door. I walked across to my room.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, how did I end up here? I have a kid and I don't even know him, he's my flesh and blood and I haven't been there for him in anyway. The two years I dated Mia where the best years of my life. She was amazing. I went from fuckboy screwing up in school to getting my shit together, that is until I walked away and left her.

After we broke I was lucky I even graduated. When I started working for my dad I was a complete screw up. I went out to bars and clubs every night, came to work hungover and screwed up so much I don't even know how I kept a job even with my dad owning the company. I'm thinking back at all those meaningless one night stands I had trying to get her out of my head, but it never worked. Damn, I'm such an idiot.

Then the ungodly thought comes to my mind, did Mia sleep around after me? Did another man touch her in the ways I only have? Oh god, no, please. I was her first. Just the thought of her being with another man makes me want to burn my eyes with acid. But, it's been six years. Could I really expect her to be celibate when I know I was very far from that?