Chapter 2

Nathan POV:

I've been trying to not think about Mia, but it's been hard. I've been going out to clubs and parties every night and drinking until I couldn't think. I hooked up with a few girls and even while having them ride me or suck my cock all I could picture was Mia. My parents flipped out at me cause I missed my finals but luckily they pulled a few strings so I can take make up tests. I avoided the campus so I didn't run into her.

After graduation my parents wanted to take me out to dinner to celebrate. "I'm proud of you son, although you could have gotten better grades." My mom slapped his arm. "Stop it Gary! Son, we are very proud of you. But what happened these last two weeks. Why did you miss your finals? If your father didn't call in a favor you wouldn't have graduated." I looked down. I need to tell them.

"Mom, dad, there's something I need to tell you." They nodded and waited. "First, Mia and I broke up." My mom laughed. I looked up at her surprised. "Well, of course you did. I knew she was just a phase." I was shocked. "I thought you both liked her?" My dad nodded. "Son, She was a nice girl and smart. But let's be serious. She was raised low class. She would never fit into your world." My mom just agreed. "She's not low class, she was raised middle class and she is beautiful, intelligent and an amazing woman!"

My mom waved her hand. "If she's so great why did you dump her?" Now I got nervous. I started sweating. Just spit it out I told myself. "She's pregnant!" I bursted out. My mom shrieked and started crying then my dad said "Are you sure it's yours?" I was surprised by this statement. "Of course, I asked her to get rid of it, but she said she won't." Then my dad sighed. "We'll take care of it, you just focus on the company." I was stunned. "Take care of it? How?" He rolled his eyes. "Don't worry about the details. No more fooling around though. I expect you to work hard at the company and show me you will be ready to become the CEO. Also, I want you to forget about this girl and never see her again. Understood?" I just nodded.

After that, we talked and acted like I didn't just tell them I'm going to be a father. I do miss Mia like crazy, I'm just not ready to start a family. Now, I really have no choice but to fully cut her out no matter how hard that may be. After dinner my parents went home. My father told me I have 1 month to go on vacation or do whatever I want before I start working for him. I guess I should have some fun!

Gary POV (Nathan's dad)

"Oh Gary, what are we going to do? If this gets out we will be a laughing stock!" I sighed. "Relax Lois, it will get taken care of. No one will know." She sniffles but nodded her head. Once we got home I went straight to me office and called my attorney. "What are our options?" I asked. "Well, it depends. We can't force her to terminate the child, but we can have her sign a nondisclosure form. You'll probably need to persuade her financially." I nodded. "Okay, and what about my grandchild. What will happen to him or her?" He sighed. "I thought you didn't want your son being involved?"

It's true, but this is also our grandchild. The heir to my company. "I want full custody. No one will know this is Nathan's child. We will raise our grandchild as our own. We'll come up with a story, that we adopted him or her." He sighed. "We can try, but she would have to sign over full parental rights." I started getting upset. "Just make it happen, I don't care how much it costs."

The next day my lawyer showed up and I've reached out to Mia. She reluctantly agreed to meet with my wife and I. "Oh Gary, what if she won't give up rights of our grandchild?" I sighed "she will, I'll pay her whatever it costs." There was a knock on my door and my butler entered. "Sir Miss Mia Constantine is here." I nodded and waved my hand to let her in. "Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Williams."