Hoseok slowly and deadly turned his head to Jimin, his eyes bloodshot. "Is this turning into a game? Because if one of you guys decide to Interrupt me again we gon' have some issues-"

"Can I write the song-" Jeongguk started.

"Ooh I wanna write the song!" Namjoon interrupted bluntly.

"... Okay I guess it really doesn't matter who writes the song." Jeongguk replied, looking surprised. Wow, that was the first time I heard him talk without stuttering. What a time to be alive.

     "Alright, everyone, listen your annoying asses up!" Yoongi boasted, clearly not caring that there where other people in the classroom besides them. "We are all talking over each other and nothing is getting done!" he complained. "So I'm going to set things straight. I'm going to do the background music along with Jong Hyun. Namjoon, your writing the song, right?"

      Namjoon nodded shyly.

      "Good. Now before we get into all of that, I want all of you guys to tell me if you prefer singing or rapping." he said while taking out a peace of paper and pencil from God knows where. Everyone just looked at each other silently. We can already tell this guy is the control freak.

      Jimin was the one who broke the silence. "I prefer singing." he said, not looking up from his computer.

     "I second that," Seokjin concluded. "Taehyung likes singing as well." he said while nodding at the confused other. He probably doesn't remember his hobbies too well, so the lynx-mixed student spoke up for him. Also, the poor teen was too busy pondering about when his birthday was rather than listening to the conversation.

     "I prefer singing as well," Jeongguk stated, inching closer to Taehyung. "But i'll take on rapping as well."

      "Okay... good. What about you... uh... Namjoon?" Yoongi asked while pointing his direction at the shy kid of the group.

      "I... uh... rapping?" Namjoon asked while keeping his head to the floor. God this is embarrassing.

      "Okay... Hobi?"

      Hoseok just shrugged. He's never really been that much into music before. He just likes to dance. He thinks about it, but tries not to take long so people don't think he actually cares about the project. "Vocals maybe?"

      "How about rapping? I mean, we already have enough vocalist." Yoongi states.

      Hoseok frowns. "Whatever."

      "Okay. Now that that's over with, we can finally begin. So, what should the song be about?" Jimin ask, not taking his eyes away from his laptop screen even for a second.

      "I'll figure it out on my own." Namjoon says. When Namjoon makes songs, he puts his own feelings into it. He doesn't need other people telling him what to do when writing songs, it will just make him confused. He wants to it be fresh in his mind when he writes it, and come up with lyrics on the way.

      "We kind of have to know so I can work on the background music..." Yoongi says with an attitude.

      "Yeah, we're all in this together." Says Jonghyun.

      "Well I'll just let you look at it every once in a while. I don't need help with the song." Namjoon said while taking out a piece of paper from his matte black binder, getting ready to write.

"Make sure it's not sappy or whatever shit you are interested in," Hoseok insisted. "Make sure theirs action."

"Okay. . ." Namjoon agreed even though he wasn't so fond of the idea.

"And make sure theirs more vocal than rap," Jimin said, making eye contact with Namjoon. "We aren't sound cloud rappers."

"Okay-"

"Hey pretty boy, nobody asked for your opinion." Hoseok snapped.

"I did." Jimin clapped back.

A minor argument quickly arose between the two. Yoongi tried to calm the teens down before it got too out of hand, but he ended up joining. Jeongguk just covered his face and looked down in pure shame and embarrassment. Namjoon wanted to do the same but he was too sad to. He had been writing music lyrics for as long as he could remember. And all the little songs he made came purely from his heart and his heart only. With all of the weird and unreasonable requests, he was quickly becoming overwhelmed and anxious.

Seokjin seemed to have quickly taken notice of this, therefore clutching Namjoons hand and saying, "I trust Namjoon."

All of the loud bickering came to an end rather quickly and all turned to meet Seokjins chocolate-glazed eyes. Seokjin just spoke briskly. "I'm sure he'll make a song that we all like and would want to present to the class. You guys are just overreacting.

     "Stop arguing and give him a chance."

      A/N

A/N

Hello everybody! Just incase you didn't read the announcement posted on my profile, we weren't able to upload a new chapter last week because we where on vacation! And we would rather spend time with out family while on vacation other than be on our phones. Hope that is understandable!

And yes, this chapter was on crack lmao. Don't worry, there probably won't be any more chapters like this one.

Have a nice day/night!