"Oh and by the way, I never liked your new hair cut-

     "OKAY that's enough horse play, hey that rhymed, anyway, shouldnt we start assigning parts and create our game plan?" Jonghyun spoke, obviously freaked out from all the tension as well.

      "Nobody talk to me and let me do my own thing." Yoongi said with his arms crossed. "Oh... and I'm doing the background music." Yoongi continued.

Silence spread upon the groups table. How come Yoongi didn't want anyone to talk to him? It's a group project, it requires communication. Surely he's just shy and doesn't want to have any conversations with anyone, right?

The uncomfortable silence was put to a much wanted end when Jonghyun sighed. "I wanted to work on the background music." he pouted. "Can I work on it with you?" He shyly asked.

"Um... did you not just listen to a word I said, leopard boy? I'm doing it by myself. That's final." Yoongi said bluntly.

"Yeah. It's not like your good at it anyway. Just let the more experienced man do his thing. You can go sit in the corner or something throughout the project." Hoseok snickered. "Dang. I really wish it was just Yoongi and I for this project. I don't feel like carrying the weight of six other people for this project." Hosoek said whilst throwing his arm over Yoongis shoulder.

"So what happened to you not doing anything for the project while we work?" Seokjin questioned, even though it didn't sound like a question. More like a ha-I-just-called-you-out statement.

"Why you-"

"Plus, why are you acting like this whole project is being controlled by you? You may be the alpha of your little gang, but this is a music project. If we are even to have a leader, it most definitely wouldn't be you." Seokjin said while leaning back in his small chair, crossing his arms.

"Excuse me, I am the most qualified to be the leader of this group." Hoseok said back, desperate to prove himself right.

"Oh really? How?"

"Let's see here... so this group, besides me and Yoongi, consist of a bad-boy wannabe who I beat the shit out of, a weird lunatic who can't remember  their own birthday, a twink, a midget who would probably be busy getting girls then working with us, a mentally challenged boy, and a guy who is almost as mentally challenged and the mentally challenged boy but has a screwed up backstory behind him." Hoseok pointed out.

      Jimin rolled his eyes at the brutally honest review on the six boys while taking out his laptop. Seokjin opened his mouth and chuckled sarcastically at the word "twink".  Taehyung mouthed the words,  "I have a birthday?". Jeongguk flattened his rabbit ears as he recalled the horrible event of him being basically murdered by Jung Hoseok. Jonghyun simply looked at Jeongguk in surprise, waiting for him to stand up for everyone, but all the lost-in-space teen did was stare out the window. Namjoon blushed as harsh thoughts seeped into his brain. Do people really see me as a mentally challenged idiot who has an even worse back story? I guess everyone loathes me. . . That same itchy feeling rises in his wrists.

      "I see you're all quiet now," Hoseok chirped. "Good. Let's keep it that way-"

     "According to the rule guide on her teacher page, it says doing a music video of some sort is extra credit," Jimin interrupted while turning his screen so everyone could see. "And I wanna get an above average grade, so let's do that." Everyone nodded in agreement.