Chapter 58

Now a five hour flight to New York. Yay. (Note the sarcasm) We sat in our seats and waited to take off. I was bummed that Amy and Niall got seats three rows in the back. Harry let me have the window seat so I didn't have to sit by the weird guy and his odd girlfriend or whatever she was. This flight is gonna suck balls but it's worth it and I have three of the best people with me. (Harry, Niall, and Amy)

*Time Skip*

We finally landed. Man I'm tired. I took a 20 minute nap the whole flight. I had too much on my mind to sleep but I'm totally regretting not sleeping. There's a three hour time difference in NY so we all needed to adjust to it. I called my mom up and asked where to go. We got a cab and made our way to her apartment. When we got there we found her room and got settled. "Mom!" I said hugging her. " Hi sweetie. Hi guys it's so good to see you!" She said waving at everyone. We just hung out ordered some fm food and watched tv all night. "Night guys I'm going to bed. See y'all in the morning." Mom said. She looks bad, not like ugly but sick. You can tell something's wrong, I feel bad because we are always fighting and I feel like it's somewhat my fault that she's sick. "Wanna go to bed babe? You look drained." Harry said standing up. I nodded my head yes and he picked me up and carried me to the room we were staying in. Niall and Amy went and stayed the hotel across the street since there was only one guest bedroom. Harry and I changed into pajamas and then cuddled in bed until we fell asleep.

*morning*

"Babe wake up." Harry said shaking me. "What's wrong?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Nothing I was just bored..." He said smiling. "I'm tireddddd" I said putting my face in my pillow. Harry pulled me close to him and laid his head on my shoulder, I fell back asleep I don't know if Harry did or not. I was so drained from not sleeping in the plane.