Chapter 14

After about three hours of riding rides, we were all getting pretty tired. We headed out to the car and headed back to Amy's. On the way back I laid on Harry and fell asleep. I woke up before we got to Amy's. We stopped to put gas in my car, Harry and I walked in to pay and the guy in there was super creepy. Harry wrapped his arm tightly around me, I paid and we got out of there. We left the gas station and Niall put the radio on and dark horse by Katy perry came on and we were all dancing to it. We pulled into Amy's driveway and we all got out and said goodbye. Harry drove us home, we pulled up to my house and my mom still wasn't home. She works way to much. Harry carried me bridal style to the house and up to my room. He set me down on the bed and went into the bathroom. I got up and started to change. When I was done I laid back in bed and waited for Harry to come out. He came out and jumped in the bed. "Ready for school tomorrow?" Harry asked rolling me over so that I was facing him. "Ugh no!" I said cuddling up to him. He laughed and hugged me tight. We fell asleep in each others arms. My alarm went off at 7:40, "Harry... We need to get ready for school. Get up!" I said jumping on the bed trying to wake him up. He grabbed my legs making me fall on top of him. "Let go! I need to go get ready!!!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip. "Fine!" he let go of me making me fall on the floor. He started laughing so I got up grabbed his feet and pulled him off too. I ran to my bathroom grabbed a towel and locked the door behind me. Harry banged on the door for like five minutes. I got out of the shower wrapped the towel around me and went back to my room. Harry was laying on my bed probably playing flappy bird. I got my outfit picked out and Harry ran to the bathroom. I got dressed and was brushing my hair when I heard a loud bang on the front door. Harry came in the room and told me to stay here and that he would get it. Once he left I crept down the first couple steps so I could see who it was. He opened the door slowly and..

(A/N HEY GUYS! I really want to know how I am doing!! Please comment or message me!! Thanks 👌😘)