Chapter 13

He put me down and intertwined his hand in mine as we walked back up to the table were our stuff was. We gathered our stuff and headed up to his car. We got in the car and headed home. My mom texted and said that she was staying late at the office, so it would just be Harry and I at the house. "Do you wanna see what Nialler and Amy are doing and go do something besides sit at home.?" Harry said laughing. "Yes, when we get home we can call them and see what they are doing." I said pecking his lips. We pulled into the driveway and went inside. We went up to my room and changed out of the wet clothes we were in. After we changed I called Amy while Harry called Niall. Surprisingly they were not with each-other. We put our phones on speaker so we could all hear each other and figure out where to hang out. "Well I was gonna say let's go to the boardwalk but we always go there!" Niall said making everybody laugh. "Does six flags sound fun?" Harry suggested. "That sounds good to me. Roadtrip!!!!" Niall yelled through the phone. We all decided to meet up at Amy's house and take my car cuz it's the biggest. Harry, Amy, and I were in the car waiting on Niall to get to Amy's. He finally got there and hopped in the back with Ames. Since six flags was two hours away, we all took turns driving. Harry drove the first hour, then I drove the second hour and Amy and Niall would drive on the way back. We pulled into the parking lot and surprisingly it wasn't too packed. We got out of the car and walked up to the line to get our bracelets. Harry wrapped his arm around me an kissed my cheek. We each got our bracelets and were free to go ride the ginormous rides of six flags.