Chapter 48

Today was the last day we were gonna be in Oregon. Amy and Niall went home two days ago with her parents. I feel so bad for her, must be hard to have to go through that. At least we are all here for her. Maddy and Cam came in our room a little bit ago because we are trying to figure out what to do today. We are all shopped out so that was out, didn't want to drive very far since we would be driving 8 hours the next day, sooooo we decided to go to a lake that was 15 min away. We got changed into our swim suits and headed out. We stopped at the store and got some snacks and drinks to take. When we got there we unloaded the car, found a spot and laid out the towels. I grabbed Harrys hand and pulled him towards the dock. "Ready..." He said. "One, two,...THREE!" I yelled as we jumped in. I came up from the water and Harry didn't even jump in. "Hey! You're mean." I said pouting and swimming to the dock. I pulled myself up and sat on the dock. "Okay I'll actually jump in this time. I promise." He said holding his hand out for me to grab. "You promise????" I asked smirking. "Yes" he said holding my hand. "Okay let's go." I said as we both stood at the edge. I held his hand tightly and we both jumped. I came up from the water and Harry came up in front of me and scared the shit out of me. We swam back to the dock and Maddy and Cameron jumped in above our heads. After two hours of jumping in and swimming competitions racing to the furthest buoy and back. We went back to our spot and ate, talked and tanned. Well me and Maddy tanned the boys went back in the water. "We should probably get going, so we can pack and get ready to head home." I said sitting up. "Yeah probably. Let's go get the boys." Maddy said getting up and pulling me up too. "Hey let's get going! We gotta pack and head out by 5." Maddy yelled. "What time is it?" Harry said pulling himself up on the dock. "3:00" I said handing him a towel. Once the boys were dried off we packed up our stuff and headed back to the hotel to pack,checkout and load up the car.