Chapter 6

When we got there Harry came to the drivers side, once I got out he grabbed my hand and we ran to his door. When we got to his door he started kissing me. "Babe lets go inside!" I said laughing as he was opening the door. I ran past him to the couch and waited for him. When he shut the door he ran to the couch and sat on top of me. "Really?" I said sarcastically. "Yep" he said. We both leaned in and started kissing. A little while later we parted and I looked at the time. It was 5:00, "Babe it's already 5, we should get going." I said. "Ok, after dinner we are telling your mom we have a project and we have to work on it and we can just come back here and do this!?" he asked. "Of course!" I replied giving him one last kiss and then getting up off the couch pulling him up with me. "Hop on my back and I'll carry you down to your car!" he said smiling. I hopped on his back and we grabbed our keys and he took me to my car. We got on our cars and headed to my house. When we got to my house, Harry met me in front of my car. He looked a little nervous, I stood in front of him and said, "Harry,you don't need to be nervous! she loves you!!!" "Are you sure!?" he replied. "Yes now grow some balls!" I said smirking and giving him a kiss before we went into the house. When I opened the door, I set my stuff down and took Harry into the kitchen. "Hey mom, this is my boyfriend!" I said smiling up at him. "Harry is your boyfriend?!" My mom said. "Uh yeah..." I said.  "I never expected that! But I'm so happy for you guys! Now who's hungry!?" She said taking the spaghetti to the table. I shrugged my shoulders at Harry and we followed mom to the table. "Do you guys want anything to drink while im up?" I asked before sitting down. "Could you get my wine off the counter?" mom said "Can I just have water babe." Harry said. "Coming right up.." I said as I was heading to the kitchen. When I was getting Harry and I water, I heard them talking and catching up with each other. It's been a while since him and his mom hung out with us. When I was done getting our drinks I set theirs down and sat down trying not to interrupt their conversation about who knows what. After a while of chatting with each other everyone was done eating. Harry and I did the dishes, since mom cooked. Mom went to change into comfy clothes and came back down and watched TV. Harry washed the dishes and I put them in the dishwasher. After we were done we went and sat next to my mom, "Hey mom, Harry and I have chem homework to catch up on. You cool if we go back to his apartment and work on it?" I asked. " Yeah that's fine, you cant stay the night though." She said with sarcastically. "Thank you for dinner Trish." Harry said as we got up. "You're welcome honey, tell your mom I said hi!." Shesaid with a smile. "Ok were off now..." I said slowly walking to the door. "Do you want to just take my car, and ill drop you off later?" He said as we walked out the door. "Yeah that's fine." I replied as we got into his car. When we were about halfway to his apartment I felt his hand intertwine with mine. "Do you want to go down to the beach for a little bit?" Harry asked as he parked his car in his usual spot. "Yes, lets go!" I said quickly getting out of the car. We started walking towards the path to the beach, Harry told me to hop on his back. When we were half way to the beach, I hopped off and started running to the sand. After a min I was picked up off the ground and swung around. Harry picked me up bridal style and ran to the water. "Harry I swear if you drop me in the water I will freak out!!!" I said. "Oh really." He said walking further into the water. "At least let me put my phone where it won't get wet!?" I said before he got any further. He stopped and turned around an went to the dry sand. He set me down, I took my shirt off and threw my phone on it.