Chapter 33

He laid me on the bed and we took things slow since it was my first time.

*time skip*

Last night was the best night of my life. I can't believe we actually did it!

Let's just say it was like a Bruno Mars song. "Morning babe." Harry said in his sexy morning voice. "Morning." I said. "How was it last night?" He asked grinning. "Amazing." I said giving him a kiss. When we parted I got up and went to the bathroom, took a shower, and got ready for the last day of school. We woke up a little late....it's 8:00 now so we will be at least 10-15 minutes late for school. I honestly don't care since it's the last day of school. I put on a flower dress and my white converse Harry just got me. I put my hair in a messy bun and then went downstairs and waited for Harry to get done. He came down and picked me up from behind. "You look pretty babe." He said kissing me cheek and putting me down. "Thank you." I said "Are you ready to go? We are so late!" I said laughing. "Yes let's go. Last day of torture." Harry said opening the front door. We got in my car and drove to school. We pulled in and found a spot, then ran to first period. By the time we got to class there was only five minutes left. Luckily we did our finals the day before. That would have sucked.

*time skip*

SCHOOL IS OVER! After fourth period was over Harry, Niall,Amy and I went to my house and hung out. Then after a while Harry got a text and one of his friends invites all of us to a party. So we ate dinner and got ready for the party. I put on a skirt and a crop top then curled my hair.