Chapter 32

I buried my head in my knees embarrassed. "Hey, guess what..obviously he can't see I'm madly in love too. And we only have one more day to deal with Kellen then we are free of him and we will have the best summer of our lives. Now let's go to our last class and go home!" Harry said standing up then pulling me up too. He pulled me into a hug then walked me to my last class. I walked in and sat down, it felt like it was only 5 minutes long. I walked out of the class and Harry was standing outside waiting for me. I walked to him and he put his arm around my waist and we walked out to his car. He opened the door for me then got in the drivers seat. We went home and just hung out. We took Hazel for a walk around the neighborhood,and watched movies on Netflix. "Hey my mom wants to know if we want to have dinner with them tonight..." Harry asked. "I would love that." I said kissing his cheek. "What time?" I asked. "She said around 6 and to bring your mom if she's home." Harry replied. "Okay we have 2 hours. Do you want to snuggle or do something?" I said. I pulled my phone out and texted my mom telling her that Anne wants her to come to dinner with us. She said she will go. "Hmmm that's a tough decision....I want to snuggle." Harry said giving me a kiss. "Sounds good." I said snuggling up to him.
"Hey babe." I said. "Yes" Harry said. "I think I'm ready...." He looked at me and smiled picked me up and carried me upstairs to my room.