Chapter 25

We were asleep for an hour, then I woke up and mom was home! I got up from Harrys arms and went in the kitchen. "Want to make dinner or get fast food?" She asked. "Fast food, I'll wake Harry up so we can go." I replied walking to the couch. "Hey Haz, let's go get dinner. Moms home and she wants to take us out." I said waking him up. After Harry got up we left. "Where do you guys want to go?" Mom asked. "I don't care where do you want to go mo?" Harry said. "Taco Bell!!!" I practically yelled. We all laughed and mom drove to Taco Bell. We went in and ordered our food to go. We got our food and went home. When we got home and went inside my bestfriend from my old school was sitting on my couch. "Morgan!!!!!" She yelled running up to me. "Maddy!!" I yelled back letting go of Harrys hand and running to her. "What are you doing here!?" I asked still hugging her. "Well my school is out for summer so I figured I would come see my long lost friend." She said. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "No I just are Taco Bell" "haha that's what we got. Same old Maddy." I said sitting at the table with everyone. "Maddy this is Harry my boyfriend!" I said. "Hi Harry, I've heard a lot about you. Every time I talk to Morgan your all she talks about." Maddy said. I blushed and continued eating my food. "Well it's nice to meet you Maddy. Mo's talked a lot about you too. Sounded like you guys are more like sisters rather than friends haha!" Harry said making all of us laugh. "Oh guess what!" I said to Maddy. "What!?" She said. "We have a puppy." I said walking to the back door. I opened it and let her in. "Her name is Hazel." Harry said picking her up. "She's so cute. Hazel is the perfect name for her." Maddy said petting her. "She has hazel eyes just like Morgans, that's why I love it so much." Harry said blushing a little.